Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone with a deposit down or gone to a dealership and found out what the exact price of this car is supposed to be. I read in mags that it'll around 19k but I'm reading alot of enthusiast sites of about 21k ish.

·
Registered
6 Posts
No news

Hi Everybody,

Let me give you the inside scoop. I am was a sales consultant, and now the current Used Car manager at a Saturn facility in Minneapolis.

As of yet, we have had no "official" price list given for the Red Line QC. But early reports have stated that it will be around 20k. Not much to go on but we will hopefully know more soon.

I have heard that production will begin in March, and we will probably see them on the retailer level in April.

Ray

·
Registered
6 Posts
Nothing yet...

I did just see the actual vehicle at the Minneapolis auto show. It sports a larger wheel, light silver instruments, and the cool sport wing rear spoiler. (which I hope has the same holes as the stock so I can swap for one when we get parts!)

I'll post as soon as we get something...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Price quote from dealer

Here's the numbers off the car on my lot here at Saturn of Green Brook, in NJ. Base price: $20,385, destination charge: $565, floor mats: $80, sunroof: $725, total vehicle price: $21,755

1 - 6 of 6 Posts