Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
754 Posts
I seen them at the dealers and I know a few have been sold around here actually I wanted a red one but by the time I went to the saturn dealer it was sold.I am glad I got the silver one though does not take as much work to look clean all the time.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Whoop! Red here, with the Chicago 'Winter Appearance Package'. For those of you in the south, that's a nice frosty coating of salt and dirt all over it!

·
Registered
351 Posts
There are only 4 reds in the registry so far

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mine will be red. Red, competition package, aero wing, and sunroof. :)

I'm hoping to have it by the end of the summer.

·
Registered
28 Posts
violakat03 said:
Mine will be red. Red, competition package, aero wing, and sunroof. :)

I'm hoping to have it by the end of the summer.
mine is 06 chilli pepper red with a:deal: :deal: n areo wing and power moon roof,it has 6500 miles on it and its for sale...

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
The best Red one on the planet.....06....comp....and much more.8300 miles....261.7 hp...248.6 tq....with no cooling mods yet...have the cobra he,and a cryogenic intake with and intercooler spray bar....and a ZEX..75 shot to do over the winter when the car is garaged

Attachments

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
There's alot more than 4 on here. Both CrazyBrew and I have red ones.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Kinda weird how SaturnI0Nredline (post #4) fell off the planet when he had devoted a website (expired domain, now) to the car. I don't remember him being a moderator.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
ScottKilpatrick said:
that post was 2 1/2 yrs ago
Lol, seriously. That RL (Tek's) has since been flipped into a muddy watery ditch AND repaired AND for sale since this post. Tek has had time to get a Vue and make it Balla since then as well. Kinda funny.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Crap, we got hit with another old moldy post revival........

·
Registered
2,494 Posts
I have still yet to see a red one in this area 21/2 years later... There were a few blue ones around at dealers when i baught mine but they both sold before i could get out to look at them... not sure where they went cuz i have yet to see one of them in person either... only black and silver in WNY..

·
Registered
108 Posts
I have a red 06 comp pack.. 12k miles. When I picked it up at Saturn of Rochester, there was a silver and a black left.

·
Registered
164 Posts
i own one 2006. i love it, one hell of a car.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
I've got a red 06 IRL w/ the comp package here
in the San Fernando Valley.

I know of atleast one other red IRL in the valley.
I sometimes see it parked at my gym's parking lot (Ballys in
North Hollywood).

1 - 20 of 40 Posts