Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if you have a red line and live in that area speak up please :) i would love to go for a ride, also any near fredericksburg va as well,

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
STIman said:
if you have a red line and live in that area speak up please :) i would love to go for a ride, also any near fredericksburg va as well,
I am in White Marsh, about 20 mins north of Baltimore.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
I was out there a few years ago, beautiful out there...

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
im in southern pa, near gettysburg, about an hour from bethesda.....im up for meets, if there are ever any in the works.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
im in southern pa, near gettysburg, about an hour from bethesda.....im up for meets, if there are ever any in the works.
Count me in also, I have only seen 2 other Redlines around here. One silver one on the road and one blue sitting at the dealer.

·
Registered
127 Posts
jeepin79 said:
Count me in also, I have only seen 2 other Redlines around here. One silver one on the road and one blue sitting at the dealer.
I am in Alexandria, straight south of DC. The silver one you see might be mine if you are in Baltimore, the GF takes it to school sometimes, UMBC.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
Hawflake said:
I am in Alexandria, straight south of DC. The silver one you see might be mine if you are in Baltimore, the GF takes it to school sometimes, UMBC.

wow, a trusting boyfriend, go you. haha

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Hawflake said:
It was up here in White Marsh near the mall, it was around Christmas. I seem to remember it being an older woman but I could be wrong.

My girlfriend drove my car once but that was only after I had quite a few rum and cokes. Might I also add the Recaro's are very comfy to sleep in when reclined.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
jeepin79 said:
Might I also add the Recaro's are very comfy to sleep in when reclined.

yes, they most definitely are.......but then just about anything is when u have a few drinks in you. its just not nice when its less than 30 outside :eek: lol

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
yes, they most definitely are.......but then just about anything is when u have a few drinks in you. its just not nice when its less than 30 outside :eek: lol
Agreed. At least its getting warm out so I can start drinking again.

·
Registered
127 Posts
jeepin79 said:
It was up here in White Marsh near the mall, it was around Christmas. I seem to remember it being an older woman but I could be wrong.
That's not us then, I don't think she's been to the mall up there, then again, it is a mall, and she has a deep attraction for those things so I wouldn't put it pass her. She is 24, so unless you are still in high school, I hope you don't consider that an old woman.

Anyway, she is a good driver with the stick shift, probably much safer than I am and only get annoyed when others try to cut her off.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Hawflake said:
That's not us then, I don't think she's been to the mall up there, then again, it is a mall, and she has a deep attraction for those things so I wouldn't put it pass her. She is 24, so unless you are still in high school, I hope you don't consider that an old woman.

Anyway, she is a good driver with the stick shift, probably much safer than I am and only get annoyed when others try to cut her off.

Well I am 30 so it must not have been her that I saw. And I also have a girlfriend with a very large attraction to shopping so I feel your pain on that one.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
so i will take that as a no to anybody being in bethesda lol....that means if you have friends near here or nova like fairfax vienna area speak up.......i do travel quite alot to vienna to hang out.....so anybody in that area speak up....

aslo look at www.eastcoastboost.com

this club is mainly srt 4s with a few evos, and bunch of rexs so it would be nice to see a cobalt ss or red line join up.....we meet every thursday at fairfax corner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts