Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For you local Florida people near Spring hill/New port richey/clearwater/tampa wanna come to Land'o'Lakes sonic meet tonight.????
It is right off SR54 in LOL. pm for directions or call my cell 727-858-6209. It is off 54 on Collier prk way. You cant miss it. REDLINE support needed. But if not this monday(today) nxt monday it starts at like 830-9 ish. It would be cool to get more than 5 RL's even a Cobalt maybe? So chime in everyone. Leys set something up.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats ok aslong as we can get a group of local boys together for the land'o'lakes meet thats fine. we can plan it for nxt monday. Im there everyweek anyway but im the only redline up there. It would be cool if we came out in force. and it would give me a chance to get to know you guys and who is on the boards and all and let you guys get to know me a lil.

·
Registered
244 Posts
srtin4life said:
sure ill bring my redline..oh wait

Let me finish that for ya...oh wait I don't own one

I might show up Colin. I'm not bringin my Red Line either. My shirt has Red Lines on it, does that count? :D

·
Registered
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes in fact it does. LOL

·
Registered
307 Posts
Can I come? huh,huh,huh, can i,can i,can i? I'll bring a couple of RL's w/me! ;)

·
Registered
244 Posts
srtin4life said:
:-\, oh well the skittle will come with his Street Racing Technology - 4 banger bright yellow banana boat.

Oh shit! You are a local boy! I know you! LOL! Shweet! It was nice to meet ya the other night....sorta met ya. LOL!! Later mang!

I won't be attending. To much shiznit going on!

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
I'm gonna have to take a wednesday off one week and come down some time once my stuff is installed. Maybe I'll remind the old man (read: scooter) to go too.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Schizzo97SC2 said:
I'm gonna have to take a wednesday off one week and come down some time once my stuff is installed. Maybe I'll remind the old man (read: scooter) to go too.

If my new powah plant is in, then I'll run. If not, I can't. My car is like an old Harley, she marks her spot everywhere we go.

·
Registered
2,388 Posts
yeah, along with the car next to you when you get on it

then again, on slow months you can rent out as mosquito control LOL

new powerplant shouldn't take too long though, I heard some things

1 - 12 of 12 Posts