Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats Up everybody! I am fairly new to this forum, only been here a couple of months. I haven't seen any RL here at all, and was wondering if there was any.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hey yo! I'm in the San Diego area, work @ 32nd st Naval Base. Do my tearin up on the 15 everyday! If you see a blue flash ride past you....then that was me.

·
Registered
1,343 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mine is black, with a Denver Bronco sticker on the back windshield. I am very noticable with the sticker. Do any of you guys go to the races at the Cal Speedway in Pomona?? A buddy of mine goes every month and been bugging me to go and see if I can keep up with him. He has a 95 Mustang with a lot of performance parts on it. His times last month was 14.6/14.5. So I will be attending on May 14th. He told me that he hasn't seen any RLs there, so we will see.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Sup guys!!

Im in SoCal too in Ontario right now, but moving soon since I bought a house in Riverside, right near the historical district... We should all get together sometime.. Anyone want to try and organize a meet?

Scott

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Riverside REPRESENT!!!!!!!!!! J/k. I tear it up from Santa Clarita to San Diego and everywhere in between. I'm sure one of you will see me. That is if you don't mind travaling 140+ mph at 3 in the morning on the 15 60 210 605 110 405 14 91 808 215 10 101 170 ...............

·
Registered
272 Posts
im in so cal in cerritos but i am all over the place...laguna beach, buena park, la habra, torrance...and ive been to san diego, santa barbara...around orange and la county is where i spend most of my time..i go to irwindale 1/8th mile track on thursday nights....ive been DYING to meet other redline owners, especially one that knows their stuff and can help install future parts so i dont have to pay for installation...what a bitch that is...LETS MEET SO CAL!!!!..irwindale on thursdays or on a weekend...

·
Registered
683 Posts
A meet would be cool. But I am deployed damn near every day for the next 2 months. Maybe we could hit up MT palomar and see what the twisties are all about :D

SPLREDLINE you have a blue one right . . . if so I met you at Saturn of Temecula, I asked what Kit (sprinigs) you had.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
TheAznSensation said:
Bakersfield, CA for me. Two hours north of LA
WOW - now THAT's gotta be some kind of record for thread revival from the dead...Last post - May of '05, not to mention the fact that Smokem, who started the thread is now the Pres. of SCRLA.

That's just funny - had to laugh and poke fun :stickpoke

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Yeah... this is was started before I was on the forums!!! Hay even before my car was made!!!

anyways all the guys that posted here better join the SCRLA!!!!

·
Registered
9,924 Posts
JackD said:
Yeah... this is was started before I was on the forums!!! Hay even before my car was made!!!

anyways all the guys that posted here better join the SCRLA!!!!
yeah this was before I was even on the forums. :D :D :D someone should email those names on this thread that we dont see very often. dont pm them cuz they obviously dont come on here very often. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.