Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Got quite a few in the Spring Hill area, thats not TOO far is it?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Look for GoofyGuy and Colin, they're from your general area I think, I lived in Ft Myers for 10 years, Chicago now.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Moving to Port Charlotte T-minus 6 days now, if you know where that's at. I think it's on the other side of the state from you

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Sp00ner said:
Got quite a few in the Spring Hill area, thats not TOO far is it?
I guess you could say it's not too far, but it is on the other side of the state. It's on the Gulf coast, around the Tampa area.

urbanmonkeygod04 said:
Moving to Port Charlotte T-minus 6 days now, if you know where that's at. I think it's on the other side of the state from you
Yeah, it's on the Gulf Coast also, bout an hour, maybe a little more, from where I am in Ft. Lauderdale. Passed it the other day when I went to Busch Gardens. Maybe some of the South Florida guys, if not some of the ones further north, would want to meet up some time?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Blue N Boosted said:
If you ever hit Ft. Lauderdale. There are 2 down here in Sunrise. One being mine and the other Blue04Redline (only for the summer)

there are a few more of us down here too.....funny though I've only seen two on the road

·
Registered
36 Posts
Ok Florida kids...

Check out this website.Sixth Sphere There is a whole bunch of people in FL with Saturns. I don't know how many Redlines tho. Have fun!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
hey linenoyz, you should come hang out with us some time we meet in daytona off international speedway on sat nights. I hang out with a bunch of SRT-4 guys but they are cool. pm if you want to meet up sometime!

·
Registered
293 Posts
silv redman said:
hey linenoyz, you should come hang out with us some time we meet in daytona off international speedway on sat nights. I hang out with a bunch of SRT-4 guys but they are cool. pm if you want to meet up sometime!
Where on ISB?

I'm usually hanging out with the muscle car guys on Thursday and Friday nights. Thursdays we go to Ale House and Fridays we hang out at Bel Air Plaza on beachside.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts