Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's the deal, I had ruined my original silver bezel by trying to paint it. I then purchased a black one instead to replace it. Now, I've decided I'd like it to be silver again.

I know, I know.

I have a black one in perfect condition. I can get pics of what it looks like on the car as well. If anyone wants to trade their silver one for my black bezel, let me know.

·
Registered
173 Posts
ill do it i have a bodyshop, I want to paint a black one with a grapic

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
JPK - Dust that dash off.

·
Registered
810 Posts
i love my silver dash, i dont know why everyone changes it, the black one is screaming BASE MODEL.

And that dash...holy crap! that thing is dirty. My car looks like i drove it off the lot every day!

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
JPK said:
Ummmm...yeah, I know.

I just washed the outside yesterday. Didn't get to the inside yet.
The best thing ever invented for dusting off the dash is those Swiffer things they make for the floor. I keep one of those cloths in my car at all times. It takes 2 seconds and those cloths seem to attract the dust as you wipe the dash off.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
GaRsNoW said:
i love my silver dash, i dont know why everyone changes it, the black one is screaming BASE MODEL.

And that dash...holy crap! that thing is dirty. My car looks like i drove it off the lot every day!

All the QC's come standard with the silver radio bezel.

The black ones come on the Ion Sedans.

Yes, my dash WAS dirty. I wiped it down today when I got home from work so quit yalls bitchin!!!!! ;)

Swiffer eh? I'll have to try those.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
thats a very good idea, ill have to check that out. does the dust come back quickly or take the normal amount of time?
I would say its the normal amount of time. They work pretty well, I usually will just wipe the dash off when I am sitting at a long red light or when I park somewhere. It only takes a second, I guess I do it enough that I really dont notice how long it takes to come back.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Hey JPK we want pictures of you car dash and interior clean. Hahahah.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts