Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to the Red Line forum, but just recently my girlfriend and I bought a 05' Red Line as we've always wanted a small fuel efficient sports car. Looking to see if anyone wants to cruise around once a month or something. Please point me in the right direction if you know of some people who aren't complete D-Bags. Any help is appreciated!!

Thanks,
Roger a.k.a. Bratboy90

·
Registered
115 Posts
Ill be at fort hatchuca in july for school and will be looking for some RL enthusiests myself!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
got both yall coverd... in pheonix every saturday you can go to whats called the pavs and in tucson we got the in n out meets i go to

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
As the you, you are referring to is known, I assume I saw you as well. My girlfriend likes you decals. LOL I'm in the process of buying a Cobalt SS 06. We gotta cruise around man. PM me some contact info or something. I'll check out the site. Thx man!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Man!! Wish I was still in Mesa. TX crowd is pretty lame. Used to cruise all the time when I had my first Redline. Every Saturday night there is a drive in at the Kmart of Superstition Springs. My dad still goes up there with his 69 Z/28. Says it still has good turn outs. I used to live on Higley and Southern. Looking to come back in a year or 2!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, well when I get my Cobalt back from the shop, and my girlfriend gets her's back from Chevy fixing a smashed rear end. I'll setup a date for everyone to meet and I'll figure out whats best for everyone to meet up. I'm thinking about two weeks out maybe on a weekend. SO!!! send me what times and days generally work best for you along with your location.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Were yall located to fort Huachuca??

·
Registered
238 Posts
tucson here just let me know when u wanna meet up. my friend jerry has a 2.2l thats sc'd pretty quick hes in pheonix we could meet at the pavs some saturday then go to the track

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sounds good to me, I'll post a date and time within a week, awaiting getting my GF's RL back from body shop and my Cobalt back from Dealership. So Saturday what time would be best? I'll choose a day but give me a good general time. We've never been to the track either LOLZ.

·
Registered
238 Posts
well if its a saturday we could go to the pavs at like 7 pm then go to the track round 830 or 9 i know alot of lnfs lsjs and 2 sc'd 2.2ls that will be down to go and azfullthrottle guys will be there too

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
There's a couple guys that meet in the K-mart parking lot at Superstition Springs and Hwy 60. I'll be meeting there this Saturday at about 6p.m. I'll for sure have the Blue Redline. Maybe a Red Cobalt SS with Black Racing Stripes. I have been invited to meet there via Bluebatmobile and his dad. I have their old Redline and they are super cool guys and his dad wants to see my Redline as they put so much work into it. Let me know if you wanna meet at Country Club and Hwy 60 around 5:30 to head out that way. Otherwise I'll meet you there. I'm super friendly, so pm me or whatever. A good sized crowd shows up.

In short: 1. Sat. June 18th, 2011 K-mart parking lot Superstition/Hwy 60 @ 6p.m.
Address: 1445 S Power Rd, Mesa, AZ 85206

You in or out for this meet?

2. And are you cruising with me from Country Club/Hwy 60 @ 5:30p.m. to head out to the meet. Meet for this will be @ QT Gas
Address: 1331 S Country Club Dr Mesa, AZ 85210

Answer like this please. 1. Yes/No 2.Yes/No/No but I'll see you at K-mart

Will keep everyone updated should plans change for me, but I'm solid on this one so far.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Ill be in california this weekend but maybe next time

·
Registered
96 Posts
I'm a couple hours out of the Fort (South Phoenix/Ahwatukee Area) - A couple weeks for me, car is torn apart at the moment - going ZZP S3 and Dual Pass, headers and exhaust, spark plugs, injectors, and a 2.8" pulley all at once :). I'll need the next two weeks to get everything done and tuned up. Weekends are my best bet, I have the typical-ish 7-4 job.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I went to that location. Pretty cool stuff. Lots of old cars, but some newer corvettes and stuff. This was their last meet until September so now where, the Pavillions??

·
Registered
115 Posts
Well ill be in Hachuca the end of july, lookin t cruz and just meet people. Ill be there for 6 months so....... Also looking for a good tuner in the area if anyone could help.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts