Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm out looking for parts, and I'm thinking to myself, wow... there has been a few parts popping up here and there. A month ago, I was desperate to drop $200 for ANYTHING for this car. Now, I'm finding myself having to plot an upgrade course... think about it...

Exhaust

Springs
Sway Bars
Shocks

Intake
Shifter
Psi-Fi's Kit
Camshafts

The last ones are all coming at once... plus there has got to be more coming that I'm forgetting. Is that flood of parts finally starting to trickle off the mountain tops?

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
I will personally make your intake and exhaust for you. Dont forget the torque brace. I cant wait for Sway Bars either. Or to get out of here for a while so I can go to UPS and make a mess.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'd be down for the exhuast, my intake is ordered, and hopefully coming soon. The brace is a fine one too.

It just seems like instead of rumors every few weeks, now it's an actual part or announcement every week.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Sp00ner said:
I'm out looking for parts, and I'm thinking to myself, wow... there has been a few parts popping up here and there. A month ago, I was desperate to drop $200 for ANYTHING for this car. Now, I'm finding myself having to plot an upgrade course... think about it...

Exhaust

Springs
Sway Bars
Shocks

Intake
Shifter
Psi-Fi's Kit
Camshafts

The last ones are all coming at once... plus there has got to be more coming that I'm forgetting. Is that flood of parts finally starting to trickle off the mountain tops?
Who makes all these parts? An exhaust, camshafts? Are these parts that are for the regular ION's that also work on our cars like the springs, or are they all in the rumored/yet to be released stage? I haven't been on the boards in a while so forgive my need to catch up.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Fineline said:
Who makes all these parts? An exhaust, camshafts? Are these parts that are for the regular ION's that also work on our cars like the springs, or are they all in the rumored/yet to be released stage? I haven't been on the boards in a while so forgive my need to catch up.
Well, the intake is K&N for now, that is released and some of us have already.

Springs are out there, there's few companies for that.

Magnaflow has a catback coming, and any good company can make an exhaust system

Sway bars are for sale on Gravana Tuning
B&M is taking pre-orders for the shifter on the same site.
SPS has a strut tower brace
Goofy is making a few pieces to sell as well.

Psi-Fi has the first kit 'ready-to-go' as they say. So my guess is in the next week or so?

CompCams is selling camshafts SPECIFCALLY for the LSJ engine. Not one that works, but one that is ground for a supercharged 2.0 Ecotec.

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
It seems like the bottom part of your list is getting there.

Personally I have pretty long list of stuff I want. Springs, shocks, sway bars, strut tower bars, full polyurethane suspension bushings, Motormounts, Cat-Back 3 Inch Exhaust, Rims/Tires, Brake Pads, Rotors, Carbonfiber hood, Carbon Fiber Turnk Lid (In my dreams probably.), LSD. Then in a few years PSI-FI's Twincharger Kit. That's the reason I'm not buying an Intake or Header.

Till then I'm Just modifying the stock intake by removing the airbox and putting on a K&N Filter.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i think a few ppl have the strut brace on the redline.......the only reason alot of ppl arent buying it is cuz of how $$$ it is, i believe

1 - 9 of 9 Posts