Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Will be picking my RL from a member here in a week or two and would love to have some fellow RL'ers to cruise with on weekends or set up a trip to the track =) also, the restaurant I work at in Glendale Heights, IL has car shows every first Saturday of the month during the summer. My boss typically shows his 335I (car is gorgeous, a lot of work put into it) and I have never seen a RL there (hopefully ill be there first, but it'd be nice to get some back up there and make these cars more well known!) Ill leave this thread here for any IL guys who want to organize a cruise or anything like that

Sent from my SPH-D700 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I live in Bloomingdale (just North of Gdale Heights) but I'm not much into the show scene. Too busy driving my car fast:) Well, fast for me anyway....

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know exactly where bloomingdale is, do you remember ever seeing a silver 2005 pontiac sunfire with black out tail lights, HID's, black rims, and tints? That was my old car haha it was a boosted 2.2 ecotec! I also worked on schick at Indian Lakes for a few years, my GF still lives in Bloomingdale. And why is everyone leaving this area... on a similar note, why hasn't an IL thread been started?!

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I know exactly where bloomingdale is, do you remember ever seeing a silver 2005 pontiac sunfire with black out tail lights, HID's, black rims, and tints? That was my old car haha it was a boosted 2.2 ecotec! I also worked on schick at Indian Lakes for a few years, my GF still lives in Bloomingdale. And why is everyone leaving this area... on a similar note, why hasn't an IL thread been started?!

Don't recall seeing that Sunfire but doesn't mean I haven't seen it:) There is a Chicago Ecotec group that meets fairly regularly but I'm pretty much the only RL unless we group up with the SE WI people.

I go by Indian Lakes quite a bit on the way to Meijer over on Gary. Yay me:clap:

Anyway, here's the FB group for Chicago Ecotec. Think we're all going to try to meet up for the Chicago Auto Show.

http://www.facebook.com/ChicagoEcotec?ref=ts&fref=ts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haha that's crazy, my GF lives behind that meijer and I live right off county farm and schick by the railroad tracks. I used to go to that meijer at least once or twice a week. Small world, well when I'm home for the summer or weekends we'll have to get a cruise in sometime, RL's respect!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts