Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else get the B&M Shifter? I picked it up today from Gravana, last day of the pre-sale... Supposed to be yesterday actually, but he let me slide with a quick email. What the hell, I don't want mine flying apart!

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I feel like a poser without the $100 ice pack though... :D

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
I've been talking to the owner over there, Jim and he is really trying to get more stuff for our cars. I'll be getting the B&M as soon as it is released. I know he already has the prototype and it is working very well in thier car.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yrethguad said:
For what it's worth, I gots me a B&M too. Totally different setup, but a high quality part.
The ones they made for the Camaros and Mustangs were real nice... I've always bought B&M tranny parts when available.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sinister redlines said:
I've been talking to the owner over there, Jim and he is really trying to get more stuff for our cars. I'll be getting the B&M as soon as it is released. I know he already has the prototype and it is working very well in thier car.
Same shifter they run in the Cobalt racer... SCCA one... I was looking for something to spend to make me feel a bit better, and the B&M fit the price range, without screwing up my Gtech chances. I'll still be able to get that soon.

·
Registered
754 Posts
That is something I will be getting in the near future.Spooner when are you going to put yours on?

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Wasn't it on this forum somewhere that someone was saying that these things wear out synchro's? I am not trying to stir up shit, just maybe a discussion :)

·
Registered
331 Posts
yea... thats what i read a while back. That shifter is hard on synchro's or whatever they are called.

·
Registered
366 Posts
i had B&M on my '02 ecotec cavalier and my '02 Z28. the rock. and there do not ruin shit.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I pre-ordered mine from gravana two days ago, I don't know when I will get it but I let you all know what diference it makes as soon as I get it installed. By the way I have never installed another shifter in any of my cars, is it difficult?

·
Registered
1,244 Posts

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yianco465 said:
I pre-ordered mine from gravana two days ago, I don't know when I will get it but I let you all know what diference it makes as soon as I get it installed. By the way I have never installed another shifter in any of my cars, is it difficult?
Hopefully the ship date dosent change again... it was like May 1st or something, now its June 27th..

1 - 20 of 36 Posts