Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hear crickets in here. Are there any Redline Vue Owners on this site?

:(

Redline ION and Redline VUE Owners, Check out the Redline Owners Association at:
www.RedlineVue.com and www.RedlineION.com

Also check out www.Saturnfans.com

If you can't find the info you seek here, look elsewhere.

FYI: these links are referal credit free!!!! I take no credit for referring them, just thought you'd like to know about them.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks

Thanks for the websites, fotovue.

My wife and I just picked up a 2004 Vue redline on Wednesday. So far it's been a car find. Have you had your RL VUE for a while now? Any insight into performance uprades? :)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm here! :p

But then, you knew that already.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Just picked up an 04 with 6000 miles. So far its a sharp car.

·
Registered
272 Posts
times?

what are the 0-60, 1/8th mile, 1/4 mile times for the VUE redline? and is it stick or auto (sport shit?) or can u choose.

·
Registered
122 Posts
0-60 is 6.5-ish seconds, not sure about 1/4 mi, haven't taken it to the track yet. It's only available as an automatic tranny though. :(

·
Registered
89 Posts
0-60 is supposed to be 7sec and the quarter in 15.4. Thats what i read in the mag. of course.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Mags always under-rate things. The RL ION is rated at 205 bhp, but has dyno'ed at 210 whp, for example. The 6.5 is a real-life 0-60 time.

·
Registered
89 Posts
violakat03 said:
Mags always under-rate things. The RL ION is rated at 205 bhp, but has dyno'ed at 210 whp, for example. The 6.5 is a real-life 0-60 time.
True about the ion, but unfortuantly we are N/a, and our awd platform can suck the life out of our engine. As soon as the track opens up well see how well the vue runs. Im hoping to get a least a 9.8 in the eight.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I don't have a Vue Redline I have the RL but my wife has an 04 VUE V6 FWD and that thing is fast, there is no doubt in my mind that that car can do 0-60mph in 6.5 sec or less I think it helps there is no AWD drivetrain loss and the fact that according to the saturn brochure the car weights in at about 3450lbs.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I slapped a conicle filter on it one time and it was cool for a while. I took it off because i found myself always flooring it all the time.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not yet, only if you count removing the "bong" and a K&N filter! I am planing on the thermal exhaust and the K&N intake in the near furture. Kinda sucks that the Redline Vue is no faster then a Regular Vue, And that 100 mph Governer is just riddiculus! (not that I often even go 100 just would like to know I could go faster if I wanted too!)

·
Registered
72 Posts
We have a 04 silver vue also. I am sure honda makes a turbo for that motor but the women won't let me do anything to it. Can't wait until the aftermarket opens up for the iion redline. I wish she would trade me cars....

·
Registered
89 Posts
COMPTECH MAKES A BLOWER FOR THE 3.5l ENGINE, IM SURE WITH A LITTLE WORK IT WILL ADAPT.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts