Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
would love to see the local community grow.
Also looking for a good dyno shop with cheap pulls.
I have hptuners so I could help tune or do case relearns
and I can help turn wrenches too. for a reasonable amount of beer.. lol

·
Registered
758 Posts
CO? Do you mean colorado? If so I live in North westminster area. I see Redlines every once in awhile but no one on these forums that I know of. PM me. Willing to meet up if your interested.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi guys … just moved to "The Springs" from So Cal. Let me know if any of you are still around. [img= class=inlineimg]/forums/images/RedlineForums_2016/smilies/tango_face_glasses.png[/img]

Hey, welcome.
I'm in denver

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi … not many Redlines around anymore (never were many … LOL) Yet to see another in Colorado Springs. I'm nearing 200,000mi on mine ... and have always LOVED it … drive it daily.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yo! I'm in the springs too. Just scooped up a 2007 comp pkg. I've only ever seen two others around town, all of them are NOT comp packages. Even Slobalts are hard to come by here..however stay the hell away from the $hitty looking black one, stupid quick. Cheers buddy and welcome

·
Registered
24 Posts
Well "Hi" there … still looking for my first one on the road. I live in the Gold Hill Mesa area. Also looking for a good mechanic … trying Craig's Auto today for an oil change. I meet them first, and will give a try.

·
Registered
9 Posts
New IRL Owner

Hi Everyone I live in Colorado Springs. I just purchased a 2005 IRL w/comp from the original owner. The guy took real good care of it. I had to go to California where I found it to pick it up. My son has one too and when I drove it I had to have one. Most fun car I have ever had. I have not seen any other Redlines other than mine and my son's. If you see us say hi.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hi … seems there are several around, but I've not seen any yet. I'm an original owner and have had so much fun with my Redline Ion Coupe. Craig's Auto Service takes care of it for me … they know Redlines. Even the dealers here did't know my car when I moved here a year ago from California where it had been maintained by the original dealer and then a GMC dealer since new. One of the most satisfying cars I've ever owner! 200,000 miles and driven daily.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts