Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My parents do professional silk screen and embroading (spelling) on anything and everything that you can inagine. they can also do anything such as personal stickers with sayings that you would like or temp tatoos, let your mind wonder and 99.99999% of the stuff you can imagine they can do, such as: hats, tee shirts, pants, golf balls and all other balls, pens pencils, stickers, temp tats, business cards, they can put logos and names on to any object that you want, just start putting some posts in here if you are interested, and i will try to visit this thread as much as possiable. just imagine you personally or your company can get customized iteams to your liking and get them for the most competive price out there. hope to talk to you all soon and have fun letting your mind wonder with ideas.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know i will help with all the desiging and we will do anything it takes to get the best quote and of course the more you want the lower the price so have fun and keep us in mind we will always be happy to help you.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Can they do stickers, I still want the Redlineforums.com sticker for my side window.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
max_boost said:
I'd like to see this logo embroidered on a black hat.
I would also like to see this on a sticker.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sounds good ok people that actually want to get things made i am going to make up an email address in Hotmail and i will need a name and the state that you live in and what you want done you can also post in here to give people more ideas about this stuff and hopefully we can get everyone sporting around redlineforums.com on their cars and shirts and everyting and yes we can do stickers. let your mind free if you can think of it we can do it. i thought that this would be a great thing that we can all do and when ever were crusing and see another car with this sticker on and what not we know that there are lots of us around.

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ok its up and running the email is [email protected]. feel free to email me any ideas questions or commets and dont forget to post them here too so we all can come up with great stuff

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
for stuff like that im not exactly sure but i know we can get it sent out to get done and that wont cost any extra. but it is possiable

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
max_boost said:
as well as the left breast of a matching shirt, with a picture of a redline doing a burnout on the back, as seen here

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
yep just make sure that you shoot me an email so i can really keep better track im gonna record all of these later tonight but i got to go to my graduation now so ill talk to yall later. (itt grad AA in CEET)

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
max_boost said:
This was a good one! Right here... maybe a T-shirt...

Anyone see the 'No More Mister Nice Guy Shirts' on SPS webpage? They're pretty cool. One with the Redline Salt-flat racer would be hot!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
WopOnTour said:
I wouldnt mess with THAT logo if I were you...
(a certain General already owns it) :D
WOT
And I would by the hat directly from GM if I could find one. I know someone makes on because I've seen a hat with it that's where I got the idea. I email GM and they said I could get one with GM Performance Parts but that's not what I want.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I still say the "GM Performance Devision" sticker would be pretty sweet to throw on the side windows. Just something small, nothing crazy.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
I would be up to put down some $$ for a redlineforums sticker to for our rear windows. I think that would be cool. There was a thread on it before, but it just kinda died.

·
Registered
195 Posts
I am in the market for stickers, business cards, signs, flyers, and window decals for my company at this time. Let me know if this is something you can do , i am currently shopping around for quotes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts