Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So far after buying mine I've seen a blue AND black redline in Maumee/Toledo respectively. Anyone in Toledo/Maumee/Holland/Nearby area? Would love to get together sometime!

·
Registered
313 Posts
I'll be in Louisville, KY. Soon. I don't remember how close that is to Toledo.

Sent from my DROID Pro using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
313 Posts
Eh, not bad.

Sent from my DROID Pro using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
39 Posts
I'm in Frogtown! (Toledo) I have an 04 Black RL. Purchaced from a friend last Oct
My car is currently in the shop. FINALLY getting her fixed after some jerk without Ins backed into me way back in July. My buddy owns Bob's Classic Auto on Alexis rd. I bought an RKsport Ram air hood. I gave Bob free lic to paint it as he sees it. I'm still a newbee here and mostly lurk the forum,but man there is a ton of info on here. After I get the body (hood and bumper) fixed up I'm going to work the suspention, FE5s lowering springs etc. Would like a local meet. I think we have a few guys up near Detriot too. Work is crazy busy with me workin 60hr+ weeks but would love a chance to relax with some RL folks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm in Frogtown! (Toledo) I have an 04 Black RL. Purchaced from a friend last Oct
My car is currently in the shop. FINALLY getting her fixed after some jerk without Ins backed into me way back in July. My buddy owns Bob's Classic Auto on Alexis rd. I bought an RKsport Ram air hood. I gave Bob free lic to paint it as he sees it. I'm still a newbee here and mostly lurk the forum,but man there is a ton of info on here. After I get the body (hood and bumper) fixed up I'm going to work the suspention, FE5s lowering springs etc. Would like a local meet. I think we have a few guys up near Detriot too. Work is crazy busy with me workin 60hr+ weeks but would love a chance to relax with some RL folks
='D Someone! When do you think your baby will be back up and ready to meet?
I'm planning on lowering it as well sometime kinda soon. Have to buy a new ps3 first lol

·
Registered
39 Posts
='D Someone! When do you think your baby will be back up and ready to meet?
I'm planning on lowering it as well sometime kinda soon. Have to buy a new ps3 first lol
Im hoping I'll have her back by the end of the week. I do have some machanicall issues to fix after the bodywork is done...but soon...

Hey you wouldnt happen to ride sportbikes too? Shot in the dark thought I'd ask.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Hey Steph lets set this up! Maybe some of the gang from the Detriot /Dayton Columbus area could join us? Saturdays work best for me as weekdays are allllll work. Sunday might work too. I wash cars on the side at Taylor Kia on Central ave on Sundays till about noon. Maybe meet at Bob Evans, its right across the street and hell maybe we could work it where we can wash /detail the RL's and head across the street for some lunch? Just an idea.

Chris

1 - 10 of 10 Posts