Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's cool man. I checked just a few minutes ago. We need type A. At least that's what I ordered because it will shine directly downward.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool man.

I've been thinking about doing this for a while but couldn't ever find one for our cars. I just happened to check ebay tonight and low and behold, found this auction.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Tek said:
Not to change the topic, but hows that Magnaflow sound?

Sounds great man. I like it a lot. It's a 14" and it's pretty loud but it sounds good. Always makes people turn and look. :D

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
xtremesc2 said:
sweet, thanks!!

edit: would that be for the front one (with the 2 sides) or the rear one?

and how hard would it be to replace?

What lights are you talking about, man?

It's the interior dome light dude. There's only one. You know, the one on the ceiling of your car that turns on and off when you open the doors or engage and disengage your alarm.

It's really easy to do. Just pull down on the plastic cover and it comes right off, replace the bulb, then snap it back on.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
arent there 2 sets of lights, one in front of the sunroof and one behind?

is there any way to change the ones in front of the sunroof.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh....

I don't have a sunroof so there's only one light in mine.

I was confused for a minute there. :p

Maybe someone with a sunroof can answer that one for ya.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Mine has a sunroof but I don't have any other lights there is just one HOWEVER do you even have a REDLINE? Your name would make me think otherwise and if I am correct then the light bulbs are the same in all three spots. I'm like 99% on that answer, I had an SL2 and pulled it apart, you can always check www.sylvania.com that will tell you :)

EDIT: Ok seen you DO have a redline BUT what you mean 2 lights I only know of one maybe I'm blind?

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
ok, u and i talk online now and then soo, i should hope u know that i have a redline, haha.

my name is xtremesc2 cuz ive been a saturn tuner for years and years now, and thats my name on the other boards, so i figured why change it?

now, i have a sunroof on my car, so in front of the sunroof, towards the windshield, i have the button that makes the sunroof go back. ALSO, there are 2 lights there, where i push on the actual plastic light, and they will turn on.

now, in back of the sunroof there is also another light, which i know is the dome light....that is the one u guys are talking about.

now my question is, are there any replacements for the 2 "press on" lights in front of the sunroof where the switch to put the sunroof back is?

·
Registered
305 Posts
D3XXFR said:
Mine has a sunroof but I don't have any other lights there is just one HOWEVER do you even have a REDLINE? Your name would make me think otherwise and if I am correct then the light bulbs are the same in all three spots. I'm like 99% on that answer, I had an SL2 and pulled it apart, you can always check www.sylvania.com that will tell you :)

EDIT: Ok seen you DO have a redline BUT what you mean 2 lights I only know of one maybe I'm blind?
I have a RedLine AND a sunroof and yes there are 2 maplights on either side of the switch for the sunroof(towards the front) AS WELL AS a regular interior dome light(towards the back)

If anyone wants a pic, let me know, I will snap one at lunch! :D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
haha yeah me and d3xxfr figured that out in the wee hours of the morning, haha.

ordered myself a 561 in blue and a set (2) of 168's in blue as well for the one in front of the sunroof!!

i cant wait!

i just hope i can still read things once i turn them on, haha.

but yeah, try and post up a pic if u can for anybody else that might be confused, thatd be a good idea.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
yup those are the same ones i bought last night, too.

i emailed them last night and already got a reply.

all the bulbs are shipping out by tomorrow, so hopefully this weekend ill be able to put em in, sweeeet.

i just hope the map lights arent hard to install....i wouldnt imagine they would be tho.

jpk did u get em too?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts