Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new guy here. Thought I would say "hi" and see if there are any other members here that lived in the Atlanta area?

On another note, this place really needs a timeslip thread or something like that. Seems like most auto forums have them. Would give everyone a good idea about what mods are worth the effort and maybe help with launch techniques. Just a thought.

Anyways, nice place and I look forward to reading more from you guys.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
i will be in aguast, GA in a couple days i think its kinda close to ATL i am stationed on Ft Gordon for the next two years would be fun to get with another RL owner and drive around

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
navymitch12 said:
i will be in aguast, GA in a couple days i think its kinda close to ATL i am stationed on Ft Gordon for the next two years would be fun to get with another RL owner and drive around
Let me know when you hit the area and I'll see if we can get together. I don't actually own a RL but wouldn't mind showing you around. Some really good car clubs in this area and some fun cruising grounds. Maybe get a few others involved for a cruise in the mountains.

What do you do in the Navy? I have a couple of friends the are Sea Bees and are stationed nearby.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts