Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
Lol^

Do you need to know for school? Im taking 9 credits in Spanish and Im learning slowly. I took French I think in middle school, but dont remember much. Just a few basic words and VERY basic phrases.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oui, j'habite a Montreal alors ses quand meme necessaire lol!

·
Registered
1,659 Posts

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Merci pour vos mots gentil Monsieur John! Mais, je suis un anglophone qui parle assex bien on francais come vous. Les gents qui vient de Queerbec poura lui donne plus d'avis ici.

·
Registered
117 Posts
the french language just sounds homo
Lol! Well since im perfectly bilingual, I can say this by experience. The French language is one of the hardest to learn in the world, but it is one of the most precise. That's why here in Quebec, in a court of law you can't play with the words of a law compared to English, which is very vague in terms of words used to describe something. The French writing rules are a bitch and a half though lol!

·
Registered
519 Posts
Lol! Well since im perfectly bilingual, I can say this by experience. The French language is one of the hardest to learn in the world, but it is one of the most precise. That's why here in Quebec, in a court of law you can't play with the words of a law compared to English, which is very vague in terms of words used to describe something. The French writing rules are a bitch and a half though lol!
we still can play with words bit a bit harder

only needs patience :p and a set of these

1 - 18 of 18 Posts