Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
NM I see they are discontinued......I see they have a 1.1-1.2 drop do you have any more pics of yer car besides the sig. It looks good but I waanna see more. OH and what tires ya runnin.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
that pic im on H&R's but the canucks dont really go too low so i cut the front never got around to the back. front was about .5" lower than the h&r's i would have to say i was tuckin, but i needed something less low as i have to drive around seattle alot and hills and shitty roads...
i am running 225/45/17 continental DWS in front and falken ziex 912 in back.

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Nice clean ride man

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
i've heard ppl say these are the same as ssc... meaning they drop and ride the same, or they're literally the exact same spring sold by 2 different companies?

·
Likes "Cheese" and "Head"
16,889 Posts
if you had facebook you would have seen this already haha.
I am on there but I don't follow the RLFs group. Those groups are not really good for retaining information. Post don't show up in google searches and finding old info on FB is a pain.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ok this sux. I'm gonna have to go with tein springs because nobody has the CM or SSC springs with 1.2 drop they are all 1.75. My 19s will hit on those I'm guessin. Tein does 1.2/1.9 I think this will work what ya guys think.

·
That guy is awesome ^^^
4,432 Posts
NOOOOO!!!

Teins will be good for about a week. then the ass drops really low.
i was on 18's and wore a hole in my rear fender liner.

·
Registered
3,097 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok found some B&G that are 1.5 drop on the regular ion and are supposed to be less on the redline so what ya guys think of them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts