Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could someone with the upgraded stereo with the tweeters in the side mirror inside panel please tell me the last six of your vin. I want to make sure i'm getting the right parts when ordering them so i can put my components and have it look stock.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I need the last 6 so i can go onto gmaccess and get the option code for the stereo and match it up in the parts book. the option code is what i really need but i doubt that most people have a list of the options by their code. see there are two different upgraded stereo options in the parts book and i want the right one with the tweaters in the top of the door.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
just go to the dealer thats what I did. I went in told them I wanted just the pods and it took Nick 1 min to look it up and order them. it came to 30bucks and took 2 days at the most. Just go to saturn to get em. Mine did not have them now its fosgate in the tweets

·
Registered
808 Posts
blackviper said:
I need the last 6 so i can go onto gmaccess and get the option code for the stereo and match it up in the parts book. the option code is what i really need but i doubt that most people have a list of the options by their code. see there are two different upgraded stereo options in the parts book and i want the right one with the tweaters in the top of the door.
option code is uz6 for advanced audio system

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank you John that was exactly what i was looking for. and goofyguy like i said there are two options for upgraded stereos which is why i wanted to confirm.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
but the part # for the pods will be the same. With that code in hand all your doing is making it a little easier for the search.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
i'm not quite sure you understand goofyguy. The saturn parts books suck. I'm sure your dealer has the computer version that is a lot easier to look up parts. we're still in the stone age with physical books and the descriptions suck. also goofyguy does your dealer have access to a lot of the part numbers that come up on the board here like the redline series floor mats because we never get any info like that here in canada.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts