Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me get this out to you guys. On behalf of the sane and mature SRT owners out there, I want to apologize for the way some of the other "village idiots" that own SRTs that have come here to do nothing but talk trash. I, along with many other SRT owners, have respect for the RL and it's sister car, as we do any other car. I would hope that we haven't been stereotyped too badly just yet. It would be really great to see all the dometic sport compact cars such as ours come together. It angers me greatly to see that some people have no respect for others, their cars, and their feelings. :mad: Anyways, I hope to meet up with lots of you in the days to come. Cheers.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
robbie8302 said:
Let me get this out to you guys. On behalf of the sane and mature SRT owners out there, I want to apologize for the way some of the other "village idiots" that own SRTs that have come here to do nothing but talk trash. I, along with many other SRT owners, have respect for the RL and it's sister car, as we do any other car. I would hope that we haven't been stereotyped too badly just yet. It would be really great to see all the dometic sport compact cars such as ours come together. It angers me greatly to see that some people have no respect for others, their cars, and their feelings. :mad: Anyways, I hope to meet up with lots of you in the days to come. Cheers.
So,[He says cautiously] what kind of drugs are you on? This guy must be an imposter, he cant own an SRT-4. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Blu_Redline said:
So,[He says cautiously] what kind of drugs are you on? This guy must be an imposter, he cant own an SRT-4. :D
Dang, you caught me. I'm on opium and I drive a neon... SOB! :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
140MPH... been there

I've been higher in my RL

Welcom here SRT-4 Dude, no need for the appologies for the idiots out there. It's best just pissing them off on the track.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
it's not your fault they're a bunch of assclowns, we welcome you as one of the many cool SRT owners here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts