Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What all did you do for April Fool's? My crowning achievement was a post in my LiveJournal (including pictures) about how I got a job at Kings Toyota and they offered me a great deal on a lease, so I traded in my SC2 and got a Scion xA! I really did go to Kings Toyota (I was putting in an application at Saturn of Kings, which is right next door) and test drove an xA, and the sales guy was so awesome and helpful. He thought it'd be a pretty great joke, so he gave us everything we needed to make it look good.

BTW, I REALLY like the xA after driving it. It's going to be in close competition with the ION Red Line for my future car now, as completely loaded with every option you can get, it was only $16k. :eek:

Anyways, here's the LiveJournal entry if you want to read it: http://www.livejournal.com/users/violakat03/154101.html

I'm so horrible. :D I'm going to see how many people reply before I post that it was an April Fool's joke, but I swear I have the most gullible friends ever.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I did something pretty mean. I had my girlfriend's best friend tell her that she saw me kissing another girl & that I'd been cheating on her. This was right before I showed up at her house and she was PISSED. So I said "April Fools" and . . . well, she didn't get over it very quickly, and it made it a pretty crappy night, but I got a laugh out of it. She of course, got me back, and later that night came out of the bathroom w/ a pregnancy test and said she was pregnant. I about passed out, without even thinking that it was april fool's day after I'd just pulled the same prank on her.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
I did something pretty mean. I had my girlfriend's best friend tell her that she saw me kissing another girl & that I'd been cheating on her. This was right before I showed up at her house and she was PISSED. So I said "April Fools" and . . . well, she didn't get over it very quickly, and it made it a pretty crappy night, but I got a laugh out of it. She of course, got me back, and later that night came out of the bathroom w/ a pregnancy test and said she was pregnant. I about passed out, without even thinking that it was april fool's day after I'd just pulled the same prank on her.
You're a brave man!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
yeah really.....if id have done that id have one less ball right now, prank or not, haha.

my joke wasnt too bad, but it worked.

i left a note for my roommate on his computer telling him that im real sorry but i left the fridge door open in our room and it overheated and caused an electrical failure that shut both our computers off (we live in a dorm room). anyway, i said that my computer started working, but his didnt. i apologized a bunch of times and told him that id replace anything that got broken. so....how did i make it seem like his computer was broken? well, i opened it up and unhooked the power supply of course! then i taped the note to his monitor.

so on the back of it i wrote "april fools motherf&*%er!!" and then wrote "ill be back tomorrow, till then u have no computer, haha"

well i opened the door the next morning and he started throwing water bottles at me.....some full, some not so full...it was hilarious, his gf liked it too.

nice thing is, i thought of it with about 7 minutes left on april fools day.....its defintely not the best one ive ever done, im quite a prankster.....but i think it was decent for thinking it up in the shower.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Here in Chicago, one of the sports radio stations ran a story all morning that the University of Illinois' two best basketball players came down with food poisioning from a steak and seafood restaurant in St. Louis. People had spread it all over the city by 9:30am, total chaos for NCAA fans!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts