Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Arguing with a Troll is like mud wrestling with a pig. After a while you'll realize that the pig likes it!"

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
In the words of Van Wilder,

"Arguing with a troll is like being in a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but it doesn't really get you anywhere. Write that down."

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
What the hell, I liked this post, and nobody cared!?

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Those two lines were better than anything I could think of!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Blu_Redline said:
Arguing with a troll is like... like... posting on SRT-4 forums.com
Only in the war stories section ;)

Arguing with a troll is like ..... drag racing in reverse

·
Registered
683 Posts
I remember when SRT fourms was a friendly place to chat. It has got progressviely worse. But do not say anything negative, man I had my ass jumped when I was looking for the guy I raced link except for the few that had a decent head on their shoulders. Others were just assholes. But that goes both ways, if you bash someone, tread on someone elses ground :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
Argueing with a troll is pointless as they drag you down to their level of stupidity and beat you with experience...not really a "like a" one, but it applies none the less.

·
Registered
20 Posts
unknownsuperhero said:
I remember when SRT fourms was a friendly place to chat. It has got progressviely worse. But do not say anything negative, man I had my ass jumped when I was looking for the guy I raced link except for the few that had a decent head on their shoulders. Others were just assholes. But that goes both ways, if you bash someone, tread on someone elses ground :rolleyes:
The individual regional forums are still pretty friendly, but the War Stories section has definitely gone to hell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts