Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep...got my ass handed to me pretty good today.

Old style Monte Carlo, sounded mean as hell, after testing it out.... yeah it's meaner than it sounds.
He revved at me at a light near work...and I had just smoked a Monte the other day, so I was game. This bastid sounded like it had some muscle in it...like Big Block Chevy muscle. So after I get a quick jump off the light, he proceeds to pass like I'm standing around with my d1ck in my hand. Eventually (about 2 miles later) I catch up and we both pull over. Saweet big block, all decked out, 60 over bore, 13:1 CR, Hooker Headers, sick cam, pushing around 600hp...just ass kicking.
Anyway...turns out he's a local contractor, & I just gave him some work to bid on. He just missed me at my office.

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
sounds like you were standing around with your d1ck in your hand.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
That's a good story; like the irony of running into him on the road after sealing a deal with him.

Similar story, ran up on an old Nova that was just a piece - falling apart, tons of stickers & shit, and a sticker in the rear window that said "slow?" so I tested him in my old Firebird; from a 55-60 roll he DEFINITELY broke his tires loose and proceeded to walk from me like I was braking. Ridiculous.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Do you know what a Buick Grand National is? :D

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Oh no, you're asking for it. I'd strongly recommend against any jabs taken at sp00ner, he'll rip you up.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
BadCompany said:
The question is, do you?
Yea, of course... it's an early 1950s fighter plane... any other needless questions?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.