Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, my last day of classes is this coming friday, and I would like to celebrate with a day at the drag strip. Who all would be available to go? I want to see a better turnout then the dyno day, which ONE PERSON actually showed up when 4 people said they would go and only one actually told me he wouldn't be able to make it. A little disappointed because I really wanted to see the RL in action. So let's see everyone at Atco on Friday so I can sit there and gawk at you guys before I light em up in the burnout box.

·
Registered
617 Posts
Hey Garbs... that was me that told you about not being able to make it (working on the new house). I might be available Friday night for an Atco trip. Depends on how late we stay at the new house working on it. I'll let you know bud.

·
Registered
762 Posts
Hey Garbs, yea I was the one that showed up :) to bad I had to leave cause of work! Yea I think I'll shoot down on Friday I don't have any plans until 12AM that night I gots me a girlie comin over w00t anyway I haven't been to the track in a while and I miss it :( I wanna see how much better my launch is now since I've lowered it. Guess we'll see

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yea, I know who showed and who didn't and who let me know ahead of time and who didn't. I would love to see you guys down at Atco. SilverBullet, I know what it's like moving into a new house, I've done it myelf and helped several relatives do it multiple times. It's freakin nuts. If you can't make it, that's ok, but I still want to see you come out. And D3XXFR, I expect to see you there, lol. You don't have plans until 12AM, and staging lanes close around 10:45 or so, so that leaves you plenty of time to get ur bum down here. PLEASE!!! I WANT TO SEE REDLINES IN ACTION SO I KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN I TRADE UP (eventually)!!!

·
Registered
762 Posts
LoL yea yea I'll work on it, I wanna try to get there EXTREMLY early so that I can get as many runs in as possible!

·
Registered
617 Posts
Right now I'm going to have to say I'm not going to be able to make it. I'm taking Friday off work so I can work on the new house. Dedicating the whole day to running Cat5e (data) and RG6 (CATV) to each room. Might take us a while... but we're getting up early to do it, so maybe I'll have time. Garbs if you could do a Thursday night meet next week... that'd be cool. Thursday nights you can usually get in a lot of runs because the gamblers aren't there and it's a weeknight. Think about it and let me know... I should have my header on next week (ordering the copper gasket this week).

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I'm definitely going this friday. A thursday night meet next week might be a possibility. It will depend on whether or not I'll have money.

·
Registered
762 Posts
According to the weather tonight is just going to suck. Plus unfortunatly a few things came up and won't make it out tonight sorry bro! Lets just say one of the things that came up might be good news for all redline owners

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
nasty nasty day

1 - 10 of 10 Posts