Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just happened to be parusing (sp?) through my latest addition of Super Street I believe (whichever one has the gold Celica built by a girl :p on the cover) and by chance saw an add for this pod thing. It is a company that manufactures steering column pods, actually replacements for the top plastic piece, similar to that of the Comp Package boost guage. I think it looks pretty cool, and the best thing is, the pods are fully adjustable for the angles. It will hold EITHER 52MM or 60MM guages, without ordering different pods. Just check it out, because there is no way you can visualize it from whatever the hell I just typed. If you scroll down (it's in alphabetical order) to Saturn, I believe the ones for the normal QC should fit. Let me knew what ya guys think, cuz I'm seriously interested.

ATI ePOD

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
depends whether or not it is a molded one like the 350z one or a "add on" style like some of the others, those i dont like and i think they look cheap. the one like the 350z is nice though. looks real clean i dont see a pic of the saturn one when i pull the page up so i cant say for sure.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I would like to see the one for the QC. Who wants to be the test dummy and order one? $125 is a little much but if its clean looking I might be in for one.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Those look like what BlackLine made to mount his gauges. And I'm sure he did if for a lot less than $125.

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
unless its the molded one like i said

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
I sent them an email and asked for pictures and this is the reply they sent:

"Hi Brett,

Photos are not yet avaiable. The product won't be out for
another 4 weeks.

Please get in touch with us later.

Thanks very much for your interest in our products.

Pete, TEAM ATI"

So is this the usual "Redline" 4 weeks or a calendar 4 weeks?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
zfactor said:
depends whether or not it is a molded one like the 350z one or a "add on" style like some of the others, those i dont like and i think they look cheap. the one like the 350z is nice though. looks real clean i dont see a pic of the saturn one when i pull the page up so i cant say for sure.
There is no pucture yet, and I agree. I like the way the one they made for the 350 looked, and would have no problem putting down the money for one like that. I'm just planning on waiting to see what it looks like, before any decsions are made.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
is it just he pod? You can get the comp one for like 175 with the ladder tach. If you have a 05 the guage is there to use already. If you have a 04 pull the guage out and drop a mech one in there.

·
Registered
162 Posts
goofyguy said:
is it just he pod? You can get the comp one for like 175 with the ladder tach. If you have a 05 the guage is there to use already. If you have a 04 pull the guage out and drop a mech one in there.
But still if you have an '04 wouldnt you still have to run wire to the ECU for the signal on the ladder tach? I already have a guage (autometer) ready to install, just waiting for a good mounting option. ;)

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I've also got a guage, phantom series I believe. I am also just waiting for a good mounting option. And yeah, I have an 04, so I would have to drop out the comp boos guage and put in my own.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.