Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I used to be a member over at Genvibe.com, and their forums setup is somewhat similar to ours but they have something that we need REALLY bad: regional forums. Such as "Regional - MI" and "Regional - Northeast" etc.; that way we can have a whole forum for Michigan redliners to arrange meetings, talk about sightings, etc. etc. without having just 1 8-page thread going that is impossible to get any decent responses from.

It's a great feature to have, and I imagine there MAY be bandwidth restrictions or it'll take FOREVER to make them, but I think we need them, especially as the Redline community seems to be growing on a daily basis

Just my $.02

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
He has to maintain many other forums we have brought this to his attention before. Send him a PM next time please.

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
geokots said:
Don't forget Canada... specifically Ontario
Ontario can be part of MI since you Canadian's claim Windsor is part of Detroit anyway. LOL

This is great idea. The Michigan thread is getting REALLY big. I had no idea when I started that thread it was going to get like that. And I believe we may have the highest concentration on RL's on the forum. And with the weather getting warmer we are going to get alot more sightings. Especially us in Macomb County

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I seriously think that there are a huge number of Redlines in Michigan for some reason; can't explain it. In my bumpkin ass hometown that is comprised of 3 gas stations, a Farmer Jack's, and 4 fast food joints, there have been 3 seperate redlines that I've seen; a silver one at Farmer Jack, a blue one on the road, and a blue one w/ a the big spoiler & obnoxious hood scoop @ shell. But yes. We definitely need regional forums.

Aeain - well besides the huge number of vowels in your s/n, I understand that he (ekool) has a lot of forums to look over. I will try PM'ing him in just a moment, but I figured if I put a thread out there it'd get more support for the "regional forums" topic. Another question is, are you in touch with him frequently? Could you possibly seed this in his mind to get him moving on it?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Update: Ask and you shall recieve, I suppose. I PM'ed Ekool, and he said something brief and vague, something to the tune of "it should be up in a couple days" but still, not too shabby huh?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts