Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Michael and I was wondering if the STC would like to make an apperence at a car show we are holding. The show is At Argentos Pizzeria Behind AUTOZONE on Grand Blvd. North off of SR54. It is on May 28 from 5-10pm Registration is 5-9pm there will be awards given out, even one for best club. We are having a dunk tank with beautiful girls falling in ice water lol. :D It is $10 to register and if my friends dad gets a good turn out he said he might start doing a car show maybe once a month.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Not in STC(they won't have me, I'm slow ;) ) but, am about 1/4 mi. S of there and would love to come check it out! Especially the dunk tank! :eek: LOL! Any type of cars welcome? Would like to bring the Camaro and have a buddy w/ a turbo'd Civic that is pretty sweet!

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
At the risk of sounding like a dumbass, what is the STC? I know I've seen STC in Tek's sig, but never really understood . . . supercharged/turbocharged coupe club? Sorry that was really reaching.

By the way, I don't know where exactly in Florida you're at, but I'm moving to Port Charlotte/Punta Gorda on May 10 and would DEFINITELY like to get together with any redline owners and/or car clubs down there!

·
Registered
122 Posts
STC = Saturn Tuners Club

Their home website is www.sixthsphere.com - try posting this there, that's where most of the STC members hang out.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Well violakat, I definitely registered over at Sixthsphere.com, seems like a very friendly environment, almost akin to the one here :) Anywho, I'm going to bed now, but maybe I'll be a Florida STC member soon :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello all!!! whats up?? got her from urban's profile bar on the sphere.

STC BIATCH! LOL.

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sweet! As one community grows, so does another! It's a beautiful thing!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts