Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Attn All Tampa Bay Area Red Lines Drag Nite At Bradenton

2K views 16 replies 6 participants last post by  macncheese 
#1 ·
Mark Feb 10th on your calender. All Saturns welcome. I'm finally gonna run this beast along with my son's Red Line's as well. So that is 4 so far. Goofyguy can you show? Scooter and the rest of the STC club; can you show? As well as any other Red Line's in the area. Scooter, spread the word. Please respond as to how many will be going and we can arrange a meet and caravan to the strip.

#2 ·
My league bowls on thursday nights 630-8 I will be out till may 3rd

#4 ·
If vinny end up going then he will have his little dvd camcorder that takes awesome vids. Should be a good turn out.

#6 ·
rcnitrofreek said:
is that desoto drag way?
Yes it is. Are you close? Can you come?

#8 ·
rcnitrofreek said:
yea i live in sebring,its abought an hour away.what time will you be there,i have to work thursday but i can be sick for this?
That's great. We should be there by 7 pm and so far there is at least 13 and of those 5 are Red Lines. Make sure you introduce yourself to us.

#9 ·
ok great,i will definatley be there.i will try to get off work but if not i will still get there around 8. i have a silver 04 redline,and cant wait to meet you guys and hear your cars,what time will it be over? also if you come through sebring let me know and we try to go over tegether.

#10 · (Edited)
rcnitrofreek said:
ok great,i will definatley be there.i will try to get off work but if not i will still get there around 8. i have a silver 04 redline,and cant wait to meet you guys and hear your cars,what time will it be over? also if you come through sebring let me know and we try to go over tegether.
We are almost due north of Bradenton so we won't be swinging over there to get to the track. It's off of 75 so just so of the Sunshine skyway about 2 exit's I think. Bradenton......are we talking about the same place?
http://www.bradentonmotorsports.com/

#11 ·
my bad i thought u would come down 27 but that would be way out of your way.ok ill be there, its the desoto dragway right? are you going to run your car?

#12 ·
rcnitrofreek said:
my bad i thought u would come down 27 but that would be way out of your way.ok ill be there, its the desoto dragway right? are you going to run your car?
Yep! It's Bradenton Motorsports Park :)

#13 ·
Im running mine!! WHOOHOO! :D

#15 ·
Yes yes ill be there. Along with all the other saturns. :)

#16 ·
Im in, i called out of work ! gotta get a oil change and tire's rotated tho and maybe the back seats taken out too LOL j/p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.