Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I pull up to a light and there's a middle aged guy in a blue A6 2.7T, nice car. I didn't expect anything from him so I took off normally when it turned and he gave it enough gas to jump in front of me. I mashed it, and so did he. Only went up to about 65 or so but I had about 2 cars on em. I didn't pop the clutch, speed shift, spin or hop the tires or abuse the car in any way. I'm not sure when he shut down but I could see him laughing in my rear view. We exchanged thumbs and went on our way.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Sepsis said:
The A6 4.2 is rated with a 0-60 in 6 flat and the 3.2 is running a 7.1 :eek: The RL is rated at 6.1 :D Now if the 4.2 does it in 6 then Im pritty sure a older 2.7 wouldnt stand up to well. You should do some more research before you start shit :confused:

·
Registered
535 Posts
I got the A6 4.2 and 3.2 #s off of Audi's web site. I didnt feel like looking up a older modle.

·
Registered
535 Posts
bikeluver43 said:
How am I trolling? That car has the same engine as the S4 and is very easily modded. A chip will make that into a completely different car.
I think he was refering to the other two guys.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I Dont Like This Sepsis Guy Already, Go Troll Your Own Little Site, And Talk Shit, Come To The STL And Talk Your Shit, Or Go Away Pu**Y BOY!!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
Same With The Slowtech Avatar, The Only Thing Vtech Is Good For Is Intake Noise, What A Joke Jersy Chump, Ill Eat Rice All Day, Its Good For My RLs Protein Diet Of Hondas And Acuras.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Little *** Go On His First Site, HORAAY For You. Pu**Y BOY!!!!

·
Registered
173 Posts
By The Way Love Your Name, Ricer Boy.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guan Yu said:
How bout you shut the **** up, get on your knees, and be blessed to lick the "God of War" cock.

Dude, I'm not a psychologist but I think you've got some serious issues that might want to be addressed before you get done with puberty and start pumping "Jesus Juice" down youngster's throats.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Good A Bunch A Trollin Holy Ricers to Ruin Our Site, Moderator Slap These Bitches.:)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts