Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
do you really want a non functional hood like that? I can make you one if you really really want...
You're non-functional!

And we can talk about you making one of these sexy things for me :D

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
Get off my nutsack in every post
You seem to always get involved in various threads with a unneccesary comment, somebody answers then you can't help yourself and make comments such as the above. It is getting tiresome, please refrain from such activity. This is my 1st request.

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
whats your 2nd request?

Practice what you preach there, mod. Pretty sure Ive seen multiple threads of your famous phrase "slowpoke", as well as the recent posting of a chubby grand am, with no other reference to bumping his FS thread, or anything related to his FS thread.

I dont see you calling out anyone else with their unnecessary comments unrelated to a thread. You would have an all day job on here if that was the case. If Im bashing a for sale thread, starting fights with someone purposely, I can see the warning.

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
whats your 2nd request?

Practice what you preach there, mod. Pretty sure Ive seen multiple threads of your famous phrase "slowpoke", as well as the recent posting of a chubby grand am, with no other reference to bumping his FS thread, or anything related to his FS thread.
this is my 2nd request for you to knock it off, should we go to a third you will have some vacation time on your hands.

·
Registered
12,005 Posts
Your about to ban me for arguing my point? Shit PM me if you want to discuss it futher.....

Now back to the thread.

I have seen this Ion alot in the past, but never knew it was AWD. Doesnt seem worth it if its mainly more of a show car over a rally car or something similiar.

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
Your about to ban me for arguing my point? Shit PM me if you want to discuss it futher.....

Now back to the thread.

I have seen this Ion alot in the past, but never knew it was AWD. Doesnt seem worth it if its mainly more of a show car over a rally car or something similiar.
I am about to ban you for constantly injecting negativity on here, ever since I have been moderating it you pop up adnausem with the remarks, comments, comments about this place sucking, I could go on. I encourage you to stop and be a good member and enjoy this place, I believe many here do enjoy your posts for the most part, this place is what you make of it, if you choose to make it a miserable experience for others, you will have diffulcultity logging on in the future. I'd rather not go there, I'd rather you all continue to have your fun without degrading/badgering others and taking away from their experiences. Now, this isn't debateable, what ever happens next will be based on choices you make.

·
Registered
2,967 Posts
Haven't any of you heard about the newlyweds that go to the grand canyon for their honeymoon?

I wouldn't mess around with LittleMT!

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
the hoods run about 500-600 in cf stock. with my vents, about 700. reproduced like that funky pos around 800. I will sell you mine for 400 today...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Damn they definitely should have put those headlights into production.

21 - 40 of 40 Posts