Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Mr Eagle, what I really need is a matched set of 60# injectors. Have those by chance? Would like front mount HE too.

That would be awesome, thanks. Also should scope out what it has for injectors.

Oof, you're killin me Smalls, where are you located and what do you want for the tranny? Really looking to stick with the F23, but if the price and location is right I'd rock the F35 to have the LSD until it inevitably blows.
I dont kno what injectors it has will try and see but that might have to wait till i can get it in the shop. The school does not like me working on it in the parking lot.

The whole car is in Nashua, NH.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
You'd need the axles, mounts, cable bracket also. Possibly the cables also. They make an lsd for the f23 if you know how to tear a tranny down

Am I still aloud to say tranny instead of transmission? I do not want to offend any members in today's current society with weird word regulations we have now.
I have all of those, probably not going to happen, but worth investigating. Probably end up doing the F23 insert down the road if I decide to go that far. Oh, and tranny, tranny, tranny.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I dont kno what injectors it has will try and see but that might have to wait till i can get it in the shop. The school does not like me working on it in the parking lot.

The whole car is in Nashua, NH.
Let me know on the injectors, will probably get a better price on the tranny from someone who actually needs one, not going to be worth a ton to me.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Two more thing's on the immediate list is gauge pods. Looking for 3, maybe 4 gauges, but a double would be sufficient for wideband and scan for now. Not sure if the A pillar is the same on coupes and sedans, if so that would be preferred.

Second is the actual pulley for the belt tensioner, mine is missing a chunk. Will run it for now but would like to replace. Or, if you have something better than this awful OEM LSJ tensioner I'd be interested in that as well. You have to be a double jointed gorilla to loosen this belt, very annoying.

·
Super Moderator
1,831 Posts
Man. I didn't have enough coffee in me. I forgot this thread was around a parts car you bought 🤣🤣

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Two more thing's on the immediate list is gauge pods. Looking for 3, maybe 4 gauges, but a double would be sufficient for wideband and scan for now. Not sure if the A pillar is the same on coupes and sedans, if so that would be preferred.

Second is the actual pulley for the belt tensioner, mine is missing a chunk. Will run it for now but would like to replace. Or, if you have something better than this awful OEM LSJ tensioner I'd be interested in that as well. You have to be a double jointed gorilla to loosen this belt, very annoying.
Zzp sells a moldend full a piller replacement for the redlines i think it comes in double and tripple. I dont know if the coupe and sedan are the same size. I will check with my parts department and let you know

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Got supposedly remanufactured rotor pack today. The seller, some guy out of PA, refused to respond to any questions about how it was remanufactured, what it was coated with, anything. There are gouges in it as big as my old ones and there's a lot more end clearance than my old rotor pack. No idea is the coating is any good or if the clearances are in spec, if it's correctly timed, etc. For all I know the guy just pressed out the rotors, sanded them, and rattle canned them. Since the guy won't answer questions I think I'll just send it back rather than instal it. What do y'all think?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I say send it back. To sketchy.

So i got to the car with the right set of keys. Good news good nees bad news.

So there is a smaller pully on it. See here:. PXL-20220812-221810450

Also not green injectors

Can pull the enjectors for a few day at least to get more info on them mighr have to wait till school starts if it will make a mess

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I am also wondering, as i dont know your plans, was wondering if that junker you got had the AAS with the tweeters in the door where the side mirrors are and the condition of your saturn centern caps. I am looking to get my hands on them

·
Super Moderator
1,831 Posts
I am also wondering, as i dont know your plans, was wondering if that junker you got had the AAS with the tweeters in the door where the side mirrors are and the condition of your saturn centern caps. I am looking to get my hands on them
If he doesn't have tweeters, I MIGHT have a set. I know I have some. But my sedan parts, vue parts, cobalt parts, and misc other crap all got mixed up at some point. I can look tomorrow evening

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
If he doesn't have tweeters, I MIGHT have a set. I know I have some. But my sedan parts, vue parts, cobalt parts, and misc other crap all got mixed up at some point. I can look tomorrow evening
If you do please let me know. I am just looking fir the plastic trim and nit rlthe tweeters them self

·
Super Moderator
1,831 Posts
If you do please let me know. I am just looking fir the plastic trim and nit rlthe tweeters them self
Yes sir. I'll take a look. I usually cut past the connector so there's room to splice. I just cant remember what's what

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #57 ·
It does not, just the standard junky paper cone speakers.

What center caps are you talking about? On the wheels?

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
I dont know the size on there now but they are aftermarket black inhectors. You had said whee looking for a pull too and i have an aftermarket pull on the s/c that i posted a pick. If your a/c is that damage and your looking for not so damaged i will pull the S/C to see the roater condition

41 - 60 of 75 Posts