Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
I dont know the size on there now but they are aftermarket black inhectors. You had said whee looking for a pull too and i have an aftermarket pull on the s/c that i posted a pick. If your a/c is that damage and your looking for not so damaged i will pull the S/C to see the roater condition
Sorry man, not totally sure what you're trying to say.

I am looking for 60# injectors and if you have a good set I will buy them along with the harness if you have a good, not spliced together one.

I think you're talking about my supercharger rotors? If so, sure, check out the condition of yours and I may buy it. At this point I think I'm just going to take the seller of the "reman" rotors to take them back and run what I have. If they lose some boost whatever for the moment, I'm going low boost until I have my forged motor built anyhow. Then will probably run a TVS or turbo at some point because I have no self control.

·
Super Moderator
1,831 Posts
Outerwear Silver Sleeve Grey Collar

Part number came back to 03-07 ion. I'm pretty sure these are them as I compared to my sedan ones (good luck finding a set of those, came across 1 in 12 years) and these are longer. And black. Pm me if interested still

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Sorry man, not totally sure what you're trying to say.

I am looking for 60# injectors and if you have a good set I will buy them along with the harness if you have a good, not spliced together one.

I think you're talking about my supercharger rotors? If so, sure, check out the condition of yours and I may buy it. At this point I think I'm just going to take the seller of the "reman" rotors to take them back and run what I have. If they lose some boost whatever for the moment, I'm going low boost until I have my forged motor built anyhow. Then will probably run a TVS or turbo at some point because I have no self control.
Ok. I will see if I can both the injectors and S/C soon.

I am alos looking for the center console arm reset if you guys have it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #66 ·

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
Yeah, I want to swap over the short throw shifter so as long as I can do that without the consol it's yours. Will scope it out. Arm rest pad is a little nasty, noy ripped, just a kittle gnarly, but the rest is gtg.
The center console is two parts. The main covers the shifer assembly and then there is the "rear" that the armrwdt attachest to. I am lookinf for the resr and armest assbly so your good to seap mo isse. As for the condition no big i will be replacing the covering.

I am going to try to get to school tomarrow and will pull the blower then

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #69 ·
The center console is two parts. The main covers the shifer assembly and then there is the "rear" that the armrwdt attachest to. I am lookinf for the resr and armest assbly so your good to seap mo isse. As for the condition no big i will be replacing the covering.

Cool, can send it whenever. Will see if the pad cleans up too. If the blower is in good shape perhaps we can work out a partial trade or something.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·

Any word on that blower?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
The bolts holding the blowr to the manifold are stripped. Will try to get my extracor kit over there to ight or tomorrow. Worst case i will try it again monday morning. I am working 11 hour shifts mon thiugh Sunday
What kind of monkey could strip out the socket of bolts that large in such a low torque application? That man deserves some kind of trophy, lol.

·
Registered
5,177 Posts
The car has 16 years and 200+k miles of new Hampshire/main winters. The inside ara where the bit girs was rusted to shit.

Btw. Hiw much ware does the a/c button on your hvac controll have? Mine us worn out and i am looking for a great condition one to replace with

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #74 ·
The car has 16 years and 200+k miles of new Hampshire/main winters. The inside ara where the bit girs was rusted to shit.

Btw. Hiw much ware does the a/c button on your hvac controll have? Mine us worn out and i am looking for a great condition one to replace with
Makes more sense.

A fair bit
Light Steering part Automotive lighting Steering wheel Motor vehicle

61 - 75 of 75 Posts