Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well its been a few years since I was last on. Had alot happen with deployements and more kids. I sold my baby before I left and want to know if anyone here ended up with it? Blue 05 Redline. Mirror tint windows, upgraded pully and intake. Some braces to stiffen her up and she had Comp package.

Live in the Cincinnati, OH Northern KY area.

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
sad you sold it, very sexy car

·
whore whore whore whore
9,037 Posts
be happy u don't know who has it... i met the guy that bought mine, and when i had it, i kept it SPOTLESS, always shining, no stains no problems, every thing immaculate, and he put burn holes in the seats, stained EVERY INCH of fabric, banged it up hard, smashed the saturn emblem on the steering wheel, and straight up beat the shit out of it....

now it's for sale here at ft bragg, and i really considered buying it, but the car is destroyed

·
I'm Awesome
3,899 Posts
be happy u don't know who has it... i met the guy that bought mine, and when i had it, i kept it SPOTLESS, always shining, no stains no problems, every thing immaculate, and he put burn holes in the seats, stained EVERY INCH of fabric, banged it up hard, smashed the saturn emblem on the steering wheel, and straight up beat the shit out of it....

now it's for sale here at ft bragg, and i really considered buying it, but the car is destroyed
that's just terrible...I'm in love with my girl and won't let her go to another man for a second. :)

·
Registered
27 Posts
wow i was about to say i bought it until u said where u live and the year. i just bought an 06 redline with the comp. package...i just joined the forum btw

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OH man that sucks. I ended up acquiring my neighbors 89 MR2. Its not the same but the price was right and well it leaves money for other things that need done around the house. Crazy how your home goes to crud when you are gone for a year. If anyone knows of a comp package redline in the Cincinnati area let me know would still love to have another one. Heck might even settle on a Cobalt SS if the price is low enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts