Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was followed all the way home by someone who most definately went out of their way to do so. Some dude driving a Red RL, with after market rims. After all that I figured you would have stopped to chat... oh btw, if you are on RLF and find this thread, I have some parts you might want to make your ride faster.... lol

·
Registered
12,221 Posts
Yeah that's weird they did not say anything. Maybe they wanted to a dnd chickened out or something IDK... I saw a black RL at rush hour yesterday and fought my way through the heavy traffic just to pull up beside them and beep and say "hey" .

And welcome aboard new guy :)

·
I'm Awesome
3,899 Posts
Lol........ I know I am the same way. If I see a Red Line or balt ss I try to catch up and get next to it. Lol =0):silly:
Yep! Same...

I need to learn the visual differences between the LSJs and the LNFs because I've been wavin at a few balts and they look at me like..wtf..no..im not a ss/sc im a ss/tc go away stupid sc

I'm pretty sure balts should know by now that they have a brother car out there...I mean we've been around for 6 years..come on. That was the old excuse for a balt owner to look at us like wtf. :boohoo:

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im in red deer and like parts :D lol i dont have a red redline tho, its black, and i just bought it..!
nice, I have some stage 2 fuel injectors I can sell for cheap.... If your car is a 2.0L it should work. If it's not I can find out.

Yeah that's weird they did not say anything. Maybe they wanted to a dnd chickened out or something IDK... I saw a black RL at rush hour yesterday and fought my way through the heavy traffic just to pull up beside them and beep and say "hey" .
Maybe, I've had a few friends tell me they waved to this guy because they thought it was me.... He probably just wanted to see who the hell I was

Guy must have been looking for parts

lol thought about that too, I was waiting to wake up and see my car totally torn apart. but not really a good idea to rob someone of car parts in the same town.

Lol it's so sad that everyone of us do that...:boohoo:
quilty! but this guy went WAY out of his way. next time Ill follow him all over town. hahha!

·
Registered
694 Posts
Out of curiousity, price on your 42's ??

·
Registered
18 Posts
nice, I have some stage 2 fuel injectors I can sell for cheap.... If your car is a 2.0L it should work. If it's not I can find out.
we will have to meet up sometime, i dont know anything about these cars yet lol. coming from driving a z31 300zx turbo..

and it is the 2.0L i didnt think the red line had a different motor?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Out of curiousity, price on your 42's ??
umm, well used 42s with harness (approx 40,000km) 80 bucks

we will have to meet up sometime, i dont know anything about these cars yet lol. coming from driving a z31 300zx turbo..

and it is the 2.0L i didnt think the red line had a different motor?
ya sure, I work at Popeyes on top of the south hill. you`ll see my redline outside of the store. Stop in and we can talk supplements and cars. The redline is a 2L, these injectors will work. but you will need a tune, but everyone needs a tune.

·
Registered
18 Posts
umm, well used 42s with harness (approx 40,000km) 80 bucks

ya sure, I work at Popeyes on top of the south hill. you`ll see my redline outside of the store. Stop in and we can talk supplements and cars. The redline is a 2L, these injectors will work. but you will need a tune, but everyone needs a tune.
sounds good, do you ever cruise around with peeps around red deer? any of the local meeting spots?

·
Registered
694 Posts
Well dibs to your local- six2eight, but if he doesn't want them, and if $90 shipped works for you, drop me a pm. You have paypal right?

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds good, do you ever cruise around with peeps around red deer? any of the local meeting spots?
I rarely ever have time to cruise around with peeps. I think today is the last cruise night red deer will be organizing, and I work till 9pm. Usually by that time a lot of cars have taken off. I don`t know of too many meeting spots, just behind parkland mall. There was that huge mustang meet down at the capri parking lot. did you check that out??

did you want those 42lb Injectors?

Well dibs to your local- six2eight, but if he doesn't want them, and if $90 shipped works for you, drop me a pm. You have paypal right?
ya that will be fine.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I rarely ever have time to cruise around with peeps. I think today is the last cruise night red deer will be organizing, and I work till 9pm. Usually by that time a lot of cars have taken off. I don`t know of too many meeting spots, just behind parkland mall. There was that huge mustang meet down at the capri parking lot. did you check that out??

did you want those 42lb Injectors?
yea i think ill take them, its a matter of time before i get the mod bug... lol

no i didnt get a chance to check out the mustang meet. cruise night was done last week, altho im sure peeps are still out rippin around lol i would if i could aswell

·
Registered
274 Posts
i saw both of you out on Tues around noon .... I was the big white western star hauling coil for Evraz... im in red deer once a week it seems.... pm me and ill hand out my #.

Also if you guys need the parts taken from Flat i can most likely provide the cheapest shipping :) a coffee

·
Registered
18 Posts
i saw both of you out on Tues around noon .... I was the big white western star hauling coil for Evraz... im in red deer once a week it seems.... pm me and ill hand out my #.

Also if you guys need the parts taken from Flat i can most likely provide the cheapest shipping :) a coffee
i would have been at work at that time lol

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

It must have been me, I have zzp stickers on my back door windows, blacked out corner lights and smoked tail lights... I think there are 3 red RL in red deer.
I may have a local buyer, but if it falls through I`ll definately take up your offer! thanks

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
ran into buddy today at the grocery store. Saw his car and parked beside. Chatted a bit, nice guy.... He drives an 06 RL, says he`s running approx 275hp, but there`s no h/e in the front :/

1 - 20 of 25 Posts