Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Being Followed around in Red Deer Ab

5K views 24 replies 8 participants last post by  ßlåçk§mókè 
#1 ·
I was followed all the way home by someone who most definately went out of their way to do so. Some dude driving a Red RL, with after market rims. After all that I figured you would have stopped to chat... oh btw, if you are on RLF and find this thread, I have some parts you might want to make your ride faster.... lol

#8 ·
nice, I have some stage 2 fuel injectors I can sell for cheap.... If your car is a 2.0L it should work. If it's not I can find out.

Yeah that's weird they did not say anything. Maybe they wanted to a dnd chickened out or something IDK... I saw a black RL at rush hour yesterday and fought my way through the heavy traffic just to pull up beside them and beep and say "hey" .
Maybe, I've had a few friends tell me they waved to this guy because they thought it was me.... He probably just wanted to see who the hell I was

Guy must have been looking for parts

lol thought about that too, I was waiting to wake up and see my car totally torn apart. but not really a good idea to rob someone of car parts in the same town.

Lol it's so sad that everyone of us do that...:boohoo:
quilty! but this guy went WAY out of his way. next time Ill follow him all over town. hahha!

#3 ·
Yeah that's weird they did not say anything. Maybe they wanted to a dnd chickened out or something IDK... I saw a black RL at rush hour yesterday and fought my way through the heavy traffic just to pull up beside them and beep and say "hey" .

And welcome aboard new guy :)

#9 ·
Out of curiousity, price on your 42's ??

#11 ·
umm, well used 42s with harness (approx 40,000km) 80 bucks

we will have to meet up sometime, i dont know anything about these cars yet lol. coming from driving a z31 300zx turbo..

and it is the 2.0L i didnt think the red line had a different motor?
ya sure, I work at Popeyes on top of the south hill. you`ll see my redline outside of the store. Stop in and we can talk supplements and cars. The redline is a 2L, these injectors will work. but you will need a tune, but everyone needs a tune.

#13 ·
Well dibs to your local- six2eight, but if he doesn't want them, and if $90 shipped works for you, drop me a pm. You have paypal right?

#16 ·
i saw both of you out on Tues around noon .... I was the big white western star hauling coil for Evraz... im in red deer once a week it seems.... pm me and ill hand out my #.

Also if you guys need the parts taken from Flat i can most likely provide the cheapest shipping :) a coffee

#20 ·
ran into buddy today at the grocery store. Saw his car and parked beside. Chatted a bit, nice guy.... He drives an 06 RL, says he`s running approx 275hp, but there`s no h/e in the front :/

#22 ·
You should have raced him :rolleyes:

#23 ·
lol, I thought we were racing the first time, when he followed me. I rolled into first and a bit through second, I noticed he was keeping up, so then I hammered on it and put bus lengths on him. His muffler on the back is stock too. I think I heard him say he was on gm stg 3

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.