Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today i went to buy a mouse for my snake. On the way home i pull up at a red light and a Bentley Continental GT pulls up next to me. Your probably stunned about the fact that its a Bentley but here in Boca thats as common as a civic. Any way i look over at the driver, he seemed to be a younger guy probably late 20s early 30s, he looks over at me, i had my window down so i signaled him to put his down, he put his window down and i complimented him on his car and asked him how fast it was. He responed by how bout you find out your self. The light turned green and we were off he pulled in front immediately but i wasnt gonna let up at all i punched it and continued own before i knew it we were doin about 120. there was a red light up ahead so we slowed down and met up at the light, he asked it as fast as you thought it would be and i told him yeah. Then he told me he was supprised i didnt let off and kept on him he was also suprised that it was a saturn none the less. But all in all it was a fun little sprint . And if your wondering he killed me by a huge amount but what do you expect for a V12 552hp. And if you want a good laugh check out the website and look at their 0-60 4.7 Sec.

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
I think I would just splooge if I saw one of those. The most pricey cars driven around here are Mercedes e-class and BMW 745's. Nothing much more beyond that that I've seen. Awsome story though...I chuckled

·
Registered
196 Posts
I see them all the time....saw one today in the parking garage at work.....the Bently dealership in Ft Lauderdale usually has about 10 of them sitting out on the lot

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Hell id just love to sit in one.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts