Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Is there ANYWHERE at all to find a set of Progress springs now? I've contacted several vendors and no one has them..

Anyone selling a set? Haha

·
whore whore whore whore
9,037 Posts
i had the b&g's and absolutely loved them... sure, the ride was a little bumpier, but they had an aggressive drop, and excellent corner response

·
F_ck Bates
5,376 Posts
black stig..... no longer have them in stock dtcd called them. they just havne t changed the site yet...

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
Wow I'm dumbfounded that progress' are discontinued, really glad I got a set way back when. And like everyone else has said they are great.

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
I have B&Gs and love them. Just put them on saturday. I heard they are supposed to have the most rake and thats what I wanted since I have slightly smaller tires on back until I can buy 2 more NT555's. Its sits about perfectly level with the bigger tires up front

·
Registered
948 Posts
H&Rs are the way to go....thoooough I did love my progress, I just think the H&Rs go lower. Idk what your going for though...

B&Gs also get low but a lot of ppl complain about that rough ride...

·
Registered
948 Posts
I got Pedders along with a conversion pack for 'balt sized springs from Qwik...
balt springs are a different size than ours?? Totally new to me...I just thought struts mounts were a little different.

·
Registered
884 Posts
H&Rs are the way to go....thoooough I did love my progress, I just think the H&Rs go lower. Idk what your going for though...

B&Gs also get low but a lot of ppl complain about that rough ride...
How are the H&R's? A guy i work with says that i should go with those over the teins cuz the teins could be a lil unperdictable under heavy driving movements. He said the H&R's will be more in tune with the car. How the ride and the lowering stance? is it even or lower on one end? thanks

21 - 40 of 47 Posts