Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
It seems like not ALL B&G's sag though; I've noticed several pictures of members on here who ended up with a nice, even drop. Did I just get one of the sets that happen to sag? Shit lol.

I hadn't heard of Pedders when I bought my springs, woops.

·
Registered
6,715 Posts
To bad they stopped making progress. That's what I have and never heard a single thing bad about them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
So I'm screwed? If I got a pair that "sags" they aren't going to level out and I can't correct it?

How long have you guys had to wait for your springs to settle in anyways?

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Get the Cobalt Turbo shocks - all 4 - cuz they're way cheaper than Koni's,and pair them with the Pedders springs. Not as much of a drop as some of the others if looks are more important than performance to you, but that combo is the best performance combo for the track/auto-x and still rides great.

Ionick05's car has the Cobalt TC shocks/struts with the Progress springs and swaybar because he got the springs/bar used and cheap; she drives GREAT, I've autocrossed his car a few times. People that know say the Pedders springs with the oh tee tee pee swaybar is even better, and that's the way I'm probably going (either that or expansive as **** custom coilovers with that rear bar).

·
Registered
9,397 Posts
my B&G's don't sag. they are some of the softer springs available, though, so loading up the car with people causes the tailpipe to scrape on driveway ramps.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts