Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

21 - 40 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
8,327 Posts
Blue04RedLine said:
He must have put that before then redid it. I just thought I messed up the first email I sent (switched around the order of phone# and address) so for the sake of not letting that screw me over I just redid it and reemailed. lol, I wasn't gonna let it slip by if I could. Thanks Billetflow for the opportunity for something like this. First time I've actually been in the right place at the right time for such a contest. Thanks guys.

ill take that second one :D

484 Posts
See I Told You Guys Good Thing Come For Those Who Wait:d
Congradulations To The 10 People Who Got The Freebees:d :d :d :d :d

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
BilletFlow said:
I got slamed with calls yesterday evening... sorry guys...

I'll be making those calls asap :)
Those calls supposed to be coming to us 10? If so, I'll just make sure my phone isn't dead at all till I hear from ya guys.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
I took my phone to work tonight and risked it almost being covered with random food particles to wait for a call and nothing:( but alas I'm still happy I get a pulley:D Love you guys!

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
Just got off the phone with Doug. My pulley will be shipping out Monday. I opted for a black 3.15" pulley.

Again, Thanks a lot for the pulley Doug.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
max_boost said:
Just got off the phone with Doug. My pulley will be shipping out Monday. I opted for a black 3.15" pulley.

Again, Thanks a lot for the pulley Doug.
Exact same statement, except mine's gonna be blue. Thanks guys. Pics will be up as soon as it's installed. I'm also in the works of securing a dyno for runs before and after the pully, same day if possible.

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Missed the call like an idiot:rolleyes: but called him back and very helpful and I told him the 2.7 but then I pussed out and opted with the 2.9 which is closer to the GMPP 73 mm pulley than the 2.7 which is 68mm, got it in blue so now my torque brace, pulley and my whole engine will be blue :D as well as being able to beat every RL around here thanks to the guys at Billetflow. Thanks Again:cool:

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Missed the call like an idiot:rolleyes: but called him back and very helpful and I told him the 2.7 but then I pussed out and opted with the 2.9 which is closer to the GMPP 73 mm pulley than the 2.7 which is 68mm, got it in blue so now my torque brace, pulley and my whole engine will be blue :D as well as being able to beat every RL around here thanks to the guys at Billetflow. Thanks Again:cool:
You wuss, lol.

I went with the 3.15 and I'm probably going to order the 2.9 to throw on when I want the extra power.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
Eric will rape you and so will bryan. End of story. Shouldn't have pussed out, ricer.:D

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
lol, Eric will always be the fastest, but then it will be me! Bryan has no chance so he should just concede now:p :D

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
AlphaJaguar5 said:
lol, Eric will always be the fastest, but then it will be me! Bryan has no chance so he should just concede now:p :D
O is that why he just has a better intake and smaller pully? I thought so. At least ours will look much better than his.:D

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #35
I just found out late yesterday that UPS is closed on Monday :(

So they will ship Next Day Air on Tuesday :D

Happy Holidays

·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
Ok, thats it! Billetflow has priority if they come out with anything else for my car. Up to date info even when your not a paying customer, that's how its done:D

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
BilletFlow said:

Happy Holidays
I saw one of your pulleys today. I must say they are very nice. I can't wait to get mine installed.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
BilletFlow said:

Happy Holidays
Awesome. Def appreciate the update. TOG should take note, this is what customer service is. Definately the right way to make an entrance into a new market guys. I have a feeling many customers will come your way first for their needs. :D

21 - 40 of 103 Posts