·
Moderator Kitteh!
11,564 Posts
1-313-388-8228

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
mgm1979 said:
How long before BF machines a snout and starts making a 2.6 or 2.5?
I've gone up to BF many times, with G-cham to shoot the shit more or less, and last time i was up there we did take a look at doing just that.....

the issue is not that Doug doesn't want to make it its the fact that with his superior 5bolt hub that small of a pulley wont fit on the hub, at least a pulley that has any useful material on it.

if he were to make a 2.5 or so it would require a different hub.

·
Registered
633 Posts
if i buy one of your pullys are they replaceable like the gm stage 2 one like if i buy one can i just replace the pully and not the hub?

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
talkeddelta8 said:
if i buy one of your pullys are they replaceable like the gm stage 2 one like if i buy one can i just raplace the pully and not the hub?
Yes once you have the hub you can change the ring on the hub to whatever sizes they offer.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
04Redline0124 said:
not billetflow!! its a press on no hub
All hubs are press on. It's the rings that aren't. Every system revolves around a press on hub with screwed on rings of different sizes. Some companies just sell different size press on pullies. A press on hub is fine.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
04Redline0124 said:
no bro lol..its press on!!! just bought the ring and put it on at alphas house
Dude, i have no clue what you're talking about anymore. The hub is press on, and is necessary to mount the ring onto. Are you saying you just pressed on the ring without the hub or what?

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
ok im confused now lol stop confusing me!! i bought the pulley from billetflow and i was with corey when we put the "ring on" maybe the hub was included on the ring i dunno lol!!! but it looked liek jsut a ring to me :/...o and talk with everyone at ur next mon. meet bcuz im getting together a moroso night so everyone can come..so far i got alot of supporters from everyone down here so bring it up at the meet and get bak to me :)

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
04Redline0124 said:
ok im confused now lol stop confusing me!! i bought the pulley from billetflow and i was with corey when we put the "ring on" maybe the hub was included on the ring i dunno lol!!! but it looked liek jsut a ring to me :/...o and talk with everyone at ur next mon. meet bcuz im getting together a moroso night so everyone can come..so far i got alot of supporters from everyone down here so bring it up at the meet and get bak to me :)
O please, no one down there every goes to anything north of the broward line. Yes, the hub was included with ring, it had to be or the ring would be attached to nothing. Look at your pully, you'll see 5 torx screws i believe. That's what holds the ring onto the central hub.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
ok yea the hub is there lol..so ur sayin i can just take the ring off and put on a 2.7?????..cuz if thats tru ill be fukin happy lol...

and yea i have liek 5- 10 ppl that will go when i get the date set..so plz mention it to everyone up there

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
04Redline0124 said:
ok yea the hub is there lol..so ur sayin i can just take the ring off and put on a 2.7?????..cuz if thats tru ill be fukin happy lol...

and yea i have liek 5- 10 ppl that will go when i get the date set..so plz mention it to everyone up there
I'll talk about it on monday. Yeah, that's what I did. I had the 3.15" ring on there and went over to corey's house, took 5 minutes to untention the system, unscrew the screws, pull off the old ring, put the new one on, and put the belt back on. It's really that easy and is why a modular pulley system rules.

·
Registered
3,729 Posts
so i can just buy the modular pulley from billetflow??.. iwant to get a black 2.7 bcuz everyone down here makes fun of my pulley bcuz they say it looks like pink lol

81 - 100 of 103 Posts