Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
black RL spotted in OHIO with decal on the side that says ION, had custom plate, MAN LET ME KNOW IF U MAKE IT ON HERE

·
Registered
1,463 Posts
Spotted 2 black ones myself

Hey Mitch,

I spoted to black ones on I-75 today between Lima and Toledo. Both headed South. One at about 9 am and another at about 2 pm. I live in Detroit so I was very surprised. If you find out who it was let me know.

BTW where are you Located?

dp

·
Registered
28 Posts
black one spotted, I think

I think I saw the black one with the ION decal (not sure it is a Red Line though??) in Westlake Ohio. I have a Chilli Pepper '06 Comp Pack. car that is regularly in Bay Village and Avon Ohio. Nothing but ss/sc cars out here. Keep the faith...

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
PHILNDAD said:
I think I saw the black one with the ION decal (not sure it is a Red Line though??) in Westlake Ohio. I have a Chilli Pepper '06 Comp Pack. car that is regularly in Bay Village and Avon Ohio. Nothing but ss/sc cars out here. Keep the faith...
Lol, the OP doesn't even have his RL anymore, he's got (a much more powerful) Camaro SS. Wee bit old post might not even be the same owner even if you guys saw the same car.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I saw a blue Ion behind me at the toll booth on I90 Illinois/Indiana border, couldn't see if it was a redline or not, just saw the headlights. Didn't see it at all after I got through though :shrug03:

·
Registered
52 Posts
saw a black IRL in southeast columbus about a week ago, but mostly i see ss/sc's. Mines blue btw.

·
Registered
776 Posts
yeah Ziggi is in Columbus. I thought that might have been him this morning but it had the big wing and I don't remember his having that when I met him this past summer. I'm usually there quite a few weekends out of the year even tho I moved away.

·
Registered
52 Posts
NoRemorse said:
zigi IS in colubus IIRC
sweet, so i'm not the only one in town; always felt like i had a rare car since i never see any others.

·
Registered
52 Posts
i think i've seen 4 in the almost 3 years i've had the car, but i havn't been in columbus long, and west central pennsylvania wasn't a very good place for spotting different cars.

·
Registered
776 Posts
well if you see a blue one on the north side it might be me, I cruise up there fairly often to see the family. I know what you mean tho, I think I've only seen one here in Louisville in the last year and a half.

·
Registered
52 Posts
cool, i'll keep an eye out, i'm on the southeast side

1 - 15 of 15 Posts