Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

Black Redline In Ohio, Im The Blue One Man!

1K views 14 replies 8 participants last post by  angrymobjustice 
#1 ·
black RL spotted in OHIO with decal on the side that says ION, had custom plate, MAN LET ME KNOW IF U MAKE IT ON HERE

#2 ·
Spotted 2 black ones myself

Hey Mitch,

I spoted to black ones on I-75 today between Lima and Toledo. Both headed South. One at about 9 am and another at about 2 pm. I live in Detroit so I was very surprised. If you find out who it was let me know.

BTW where are you Located?

dp

#3 ·
black one spotted, I think

I think I saw the black one with the ION decal (not sure it is a Red Line though??) in Westlake Ohio. I have a Chilli Pepper '06 Comp Pack. car that is regularly in Bay Village and Avon Ohio. Nothing but ss/sc cars out here. Keep the faith...

#4 ·
PHILNDAD said:
I think I saw the black one with the ION decal (not sure it is a Red Line though??) in Westlake Ohio. I have a Chilli Pepper '06 Comp Pack. car that is regularly in Bay Village and Avon Ohio. Nothing but ss/sc cars out here. Keep the faith...
Lol, the OP doesn't even have his RL anymore, he's got (a much more powerful) Camaro SS. Wee bit old post might not even be the same owner even if you guys saw the same car.

#5 ·
I saw a blue Ion behind me at the toll booth on I90 Illinois/Indiana border, couldn't see if it was a redline or not, just saw the headlights. Didn't see it at all after I got through though :shrug03:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.