Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know what the hp gain is from psi-fi pulley?
1 pound of boost = what hp?
2 pounds of boost = what hp gain? And so on and so on?

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
Sweet mother of crap. I don't think a lot of people know that, we're not the Psi-Fi folk and they probably haven't told a lot of people. Everybody needs to get some valium in their systems and just wait it out. It's gonna be alllll right

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
Sweet mother of crap. I don't think a lot of people know that, we're not the Psi-Fi folk and they probably haven't told a lot of people. Everybody needs to get some valium in their systems and just wait it out. It's gonna be alllll right

Lose the attitude there buddy.

Lots of new members are joining and they are excited about what the future brings and Psi-Fi is a huge part of it.

It may get annoying that newbies pop up with these questions, but be glad they are coming, because that means growth to this site, and the more that come, the more that want aftermarket products such as the Psi-Fi future offerings, the more vendors take notice, and bring go fast goodies to market!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
should be 7-12 depending on what other mods are done. If its all stock you should see 7-9 hp per pound of boost.

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
urbanmonkeygod04 said:
Sweet mother of crap.....It's gonna be alllll right
UMG... you are cracking me up... Do you remember that post "psi-fi update" from a few days ago:
http://www.redlineforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2382

haunter said:
jesus h christ

must people make one of these eveyr 3 days?
haunter was almost right

But I also agree with LittleMT, that could be constrewed as being harsh. Silv is just as excited as we all are for this stage 0/1 (depending on how you count). Maybe new members should have a 72 hour mandatory cool off period between when they register and when they are alowed to post new topics

·
Registered
1,868 Posts
I suppose, I did sound a little harsh on that one - my apologies. I was in a pretty rough mood yesterday after all of the assorted craziness that went down. And he is a newb, so I should've cut him some slack.

However, the search function will yield a LOT of results if you type in "Psi-Fi" or even "Pulley kit" or something. Oh well.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Sorry didnt mean to piss you guys off, i am new to this site and the whole performance car thing just trying to learn a little on what is out there! And ive been on psi-fi's link but i did not see anything on hp gain per pound of boost and that is what i was asking so thanks for your input!

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
silv redman said:
Sorry didnt mean to piss you guys off, i am new to this site and the whole performance car thing just trying to learn a little on what is out there! And ive been on psi-fi's link but i did not see anything on hp gain per pound of boost and that is what i was asking so thanks for your input!

did you at least get the answer. I posted it in the cyclone of crap that came from the question. Hope it helped.

·
the HepKitty
2,127 Posts
goofyguy said:
should be 7-12 depending on what other mods are done. If its all stock you should see 7-9 hp per pound of boost.

These numbers seem kind of low, but heck every little bit helps!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts