Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yo, I recently bought a 06 Saturn IRL. The boost gauge doesn't seem to be working. I reconnected the power wire that runs to the fuse box next to your right foot with a "add a fuse." Soooo the 3 lights on each side of the gauge will light up now briefly when I start the car. But they do not light up with the rpms when driving. Ive tried pressing and holding the buttons on the back and just tapping them on off but nothing seems to get it to work with the rpms. The other thing is, the actual gauge won't build boost. It will go slightly slightlyyyyy above 0 when u first start the car but it wont build pressure. If anyone could help me that would be great.

·
Registered
4 Posts
i have an 06 that i bought new and mine does the same thing. it stoped working about 4 years after i bought it

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have an 06 that i bought new and mine does the same thing. it stoped working about 4 years after i bought it
Hmmmm well could u do me a favor and check where the wires connect to the pcm. Someone spliced the white wire into two on mine. When I was looking on the forums about how to install a boost gauge they had 2 white wires installed and ran. So maybe this is my problem.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts