Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I know this subject has been beat to death but I have a simple question. I am getting ready to buy one and I am trying to figure out which one best matches our stock gauges. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
if you do a search, there are quite a few members that claim they have a good match

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
Just look at the autometer line. There are some that match better than other, but the Lunar has a glowing red pointer. Most of the other ones are close, but still a little different. I went with the Phantom ones...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sp00ner said:
Just look at the autometer line. There are some that match better than other, but the Lunar has a glowing red pointer. Most of the other ones are close, but still a little different. I went with the Phantom ones...
I was looking at the Phantom ones, how close are they to out stock gauges. I really want it to be close.

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
jeepin79 said:
I was looking at the Phantom ones, how close are they to out stock gauges. I really want it to be close.
Well, during the day it's good. At night, it dosen't light up the same way. The 'Street Rod or Hot Rod' style of gauges, have almost the EXACT same font for the numbers as our stock gauges. They might be a little closer. All in all it just depends on how picky you are. I'm not a HUGE freak over that, but it was important to me. Overall I'm pretty happy with it.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sp00ner said:
Well, during the day it's good. At night, it dosen't light up the same way. The 'Street Rod or Hot Rod' style of gauges, have almost the EXACT same font for the numbers as our stock gauges. They might be a little closer. All in all it just depends on how picky you are. I'm not a HUGE freak over that, but it was important to me. Overall I'm pretty happy with it.
Good deal, thanks for the info. It would not be the end of the world if its not perfect but I would like to get it as close as possible.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts