Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, just got done installing my new boost gauge. I still need to find a way to cover the bottom of the pod. Other than that, Id say it turned out okay. I dont know how to post pics so here is my cardomain site.

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/759212

·
Registered
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Blue N Boosted said:
Yea nice job...im also a Honda fan, i had 2 Honda CRX's that were ok fast before i got the RL, but i could out-handle most cars in traffic (only way i won a race)..lol
LOL... My last car was a 04 si and I loved it. They are great cars, they just dont have the power I wanted.

·
Registered
4,965 Posts
Blue N Boosted said:
Yea nice job...im also a Honda fan, i had 2 Honda CRX's that were ok fast before i got the RL, but i could out-handle most cars in traffic (only way i won a race)..lol
Yeah yeah Bryan. You only did that cuz you were half the size of any other car that wanted to race. All I had to do was lose you before we got to the traffic :p. You know I'm the reason you got the RL anyways, you wouldn't have even known about it otherwise ;) .

·
Registered
437 Posts
gm3saturn said:
LOL... My last car was a 04 si and I loved it. They are great cars, they just dont have the power I wanted.
I kno the power that Honda's don't have is ridiculous unless you drop enough money into it but ahh well. I jus loved the milage that it got. Oh well i love the new power tho its awesome.

Blue04RedLine said:
Yeah yeah Bryan. You only did that cuz you were half the size of any other car that wanted to race. All I had to do was lose you before we got to the traffic :p. You know I'm the reason you got the RL anyways, you wouldn't have even known about it otherwise ;) .
yea and so, your point being...nah im playin but yea thanx for the introduction and for the help on finding the car

1 - 5 of 5 Posts