Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Borla finally has their new site up and running. The new products search has the redline listed, but no products available. The cool thing is that the site allows you to put your name, location, and contact info in, so that you can be notified of any new products. Its an excellant way for Borla to to get marketing info on vehicles that the consumers have interest in. If you get a chance go by the site and check it out, the more exposure we get the faster the parts will be available....

www.borla.com

·
Registered
291 Posts
yea i emailed them a couple of times i guess they were actually listening

·
Super Moderator
4,617 Posts
I just changed the plans for my exhaust. I'm still not going with a Manufacturer unless Psi-Fi makes an exhaust like what I want.

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
dual magnaflows does the job for me.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Yeah, I too am waiting to see if Borla make a catback for the RL. If I don't see something by mid summer I'll probably do a custom catback and go with a Magnaflow exhaust.

·
Registered
4,148 Posts
i'm going with a dynomax ultraflo SS 2.5" muffler w/o resonator catback. I know it's going to be loud but mad flow!

·
Registered
134 Posts
dL_RL said:
i'm going with a dynomax ultraflo SS 2.5" muffler w/o resonator catback. I know it's going to be loud but mad flow!
Make sure you use an after market resonator too, those muffs break in after a little bit and get loud as shit and annoying. I think for now i'm gonna go THIN profile fart can, for the winter then i'll just cut off and start my exhaust from scratch from my buddies pile of Stainless pipes including 90* bends and stuff like that, i can mig but not tig weld i'm glad he can. It would be really helpful if some of you can post sound clips of different setups like at idle, reving it, and a drive by at normal speeds and then one under hard acceleration. Later all Jay

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
sounds like barry and the boys have a homework project. Beteen myself, barry, redlinekid 04, Nick and Colin we have 4 differnt setups from stock to insane.

·
Registered
307 Posts
xtremelumina92 said:
Make sure you use an after market resonator too, those muffs break in after a little bit and get loud as shit and annoying. I think for now i'm gonna go THIN profile fart can, for the winter then i'll just cut off and start my exhaust from scratch from my buddies pile of Stainless pipes including 90* bends and stuff like that, i can mig but not tig weld i'm glad he can. It would be really helpful if some of you can post sound clips of different setups like at idle, reving it, and a drive by at normal speeds and then one under hard acceleration. Later all Jay
We'll see what we can do but we'll need someone to host them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts