Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
Joined
·
609 Posts
I love the sound, it sounds so great from inside the car. Everyone needs to do it! If you dont your missing out. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,135 Posts
i love it, sounds good......and familiar :p


the only thing i hate, which it does on mine too.....is after first the supercharger whine kinda dies then comes back.......i dont like that, but oh well haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
i love it, sounds good......and familiar :p


the only thing i hate, which it does on mine too.....is after first the supercharger whine kinda dies then comes back.......i dont like that, but oh well haha
I'm not sure yet if I like the sound. It sounds like a battery powered remote control car. Cool? I don't know. Definitely different though. I think I still wait for the CAI.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
it's going to sound like that with a CAI too, the only reason it doesn't stock is that they have the factory airbox muffling the sound, by losing that restriction you'll be gaining the sound
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
767 Posts
That looks like a stock exhaust, but is it? If it is, I guess I didn't realise how good it sounds.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,140 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
That looks like a stock exhaust, but is it? If it is, I guess I didn't realise how good it sounds.
i want to have one of my friends drive my car past me so i know how it sounds from the outside! come spring i'll make a video too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
416 Posts
Vita said:
it's going to sound like that with a CAI too, the only reason it doesn't stock is that they have the factory airbox muffling the sound, by losing that restriction you'll be gaining the sound
Ok. I guess I'll have to learn to like the sound. Because I want the power and airflow increase. The sound is second I guess. Thanks for the input.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
125 Posts
Jon2001sc2 said:
That’s not the redline's exhaust sound, but the Borla on my sc. The only part of that where you can hear the ion's is when it launches initially.
And right before when I was reving at you. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
453 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
That looks like a stock exhaust, but is it? If it is, I guess I didn't realise how good it sounds.

Yea I didnt realize how good the exhaust sounded either til my bf drove it without me in the car... i was like... whoaa THATS what it sounds like? :D :D

You guys have any day time videos?
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top