1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
609 Posts
I love the sound, it sounds so great from inside the car. Everyone needs to do it! If you dont your missing out. :D

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
i love it, sounds good......and familiar :p

the only thing i hate, which it does on mine too.....is after first the supercharger whine kinda dies then comes back.......i dont like that, but oh well haha

·
Registered
416 Posts
xtremesc2 said:
i love it, sounds good......and familiar :p

the only thing i hate, which it does on mine too.....is after first the supercharger whine kinda dies then comes back.......i dont like that, but oh well haha
I'm not sure yet if I like the sound. It sounds like a battery powered remote control car. Cool? I don't know. Definitely different though. I think I still wait for the CAI.

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
it's going to sound like that with a CAI too, the only reason it doesn't stock is that they have the factory airbox muffling the sound, by losing that restriction you'll be gaining the sound

·
Registered
3,140 Posts
LoungeLizard said:
That looks like a stock exhaust, but is it? If it is, I guess I didn't realise how good it sounds.
i want to have one of my friends drive my car past me so i know how it sounds from the outside! come spring i'll make a video too

·
Registered
416 Posts
Vita said:
it's going to sound like that with a CAI too, the only reason it doesn't stock is that they have the factory airbox muffling the sound, by losing that restriction you'll be gaining the sound
Ok. I guess I'll have to learn to like the sound. Because I want the power and airflow increase. The sound is second I guess. Thanks for the input.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.