Saturn ION RedLine Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Out driving back from the Beach last night with the crew and this 350Z(Stock) was trying to mess with my buddies WRX(CAI,Exhaust,BlowOff,Headers, Intercooler,lowered ). My buddy told him to get a real car..(not sure why)..for about two blocks they keep messing with eachother. We also my car 03 Ion sedan lowered and CAI, tints, and R32 (CAI,Exhaust,chip,Complete Suspension) and Neon (exhaust, CAI) I dont think the 350 noticed us behind them. I let the guys know to box him in cuz he was being a ***. So for about 4 long blocks we were going about 10 or 15 mph in a 45 mph zone...
My saying is if you cant beat them Box them in .....Dont let the COPS see either....

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
redlineRACER said:
that guy must have been pissed...why didnt the r32 and wrx race him...
R32 had to get his steering colum fixed his streeing wheel was shaking to much he didnt want to race he's getting it fixed right now.. and WRX didnt think he could take him.

Oh Yea the guy was pissed....i dont care they were little kids mommy and daddy bought them the car anyways...

·
Registered
4,556 Posts
you wouldnt race a car becuase you thought you would lose..

told a guy in a much nicer car than anyone of your friends to "get a real car"

and lastly, boxed him the **** in??

your luckey he didnt slam on his breaks and cut his wheel, shit he could have shot you assholes, be more careful, your gonna kill someone

keith-

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SilverRedLine04 said:
you wouldnt race a car becuase you thought you would lose..

told a guy in a much nicer car than anyone of your friends to "get a real car"

and lastly, boxed him the **** in??

your luckey he didnt slam on his breaks and cut his wheel, shit he could have shot you assholes, be more careful, your gonna kill someone

keith-
They were to Little Kids and they werent gonna do shit...we had 4 other cars there and we were just driving like old people...MY buddy in the WRX said all that shit after we all parked.. **** that i thought he was gonna race him...

·
Superd00d
22,040 Posts
and he asked the rest of us to... 'peek in'......

·
Registered
89 Posts
i woulda raced him with my 91 civic sedan. Why talk shit ....its much more of an insult to race him and have the chance he misses a gear. If you lose...he thought his car was faster anyway.

·
Registered
754 Posts
If someone boxes me in like I would take it as a criminal act.I would try to get out of it and call the police on my cell phone.Mo is also a state that you are allowed to carry a fire arm....I dont but there would be some that would take that as a threatning act and protect themselves in which they have every right too.

·
Registered
888 Posts
redlineRACER said:
that guy must have been pissed...why didnt the r32 and wrx race him...

With the setup of the R32 and the WRX the WRX wouldn't have a prayer from a roll and not even from a dig. The WRX and the R32 run very close 1/4 times but the R32 traps a good 4mph quicker. The mods the WRX had (CAI, Blow off valve) have a negative effect on a wrx running the stock turbo, (intercooler and headers) aren't going to do shit unless the wrx is pushing big numbers and if thats all the mods it isn't. With those mods the WRX might actually be pulling numbers slower then stock, thats why you see alot of wrx putting down slow numbers, cause most of them have a CAI and blowoffvalve. As for the R32, its chipped and the CAI actually helps the car. THat R32 is probably in the mid to low 13s and pushing trap speeds well over 102mph which is a good 7mph faster then what the WRX is pushing. By the way i own a WRX.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.